Dedicated to Lord Vishnu and located among the rolling green hills of the Chamoli district, the vibrantly colored temple of Badrinath is listed among one of the most highly revered places of worship for devout Hindus. It is not only a part of the Chota Chardham Yatra of Uttarakhand but it also a part of the all India Chardham yatra. We bring to you a convenient and hassle-free package of 3 days and 2 nights.
03 Days Badrinath Tour Itinerary
|Tour Name:||Badrinath Yatra Package from Haridwar|
|Tour Duration:||02 Nights / 03 Days|
|Destination Covered:||Haridwar – Badrinath – Joshimath – Rudraprayag – Haridwar|
|Tour Price:||On Request/- Enquire Now|
Day 01: Haridwar – Badrinath
Your pilgrimage journey to Badrinath will commence early in the morning from Haridwar post breakfast. The journey will be of 10 hours and once you reach Tapt Kund you will be made to head on for the Badri Vishal Temple after taking a holy dip in its water. You will be made to attend the evening aarti and complete your puja rituals. After the completion of your puja rituals, you will be made to head on towards your allotted hotel where you will be spending the night.
Day 02: Badrinath – Joshimath – Rudraprayag
Early in the morning after having your breakfast your journey towards Rudraprayag will commence which will take you across Joshimath as well which will be a journey of almost 7 hours. Rudraprayag is one of the Panch Prayags or the holy confluence of rivers Mandakini and Alaknanda. Once you arrive at Rudraprayag you will be immediately checked in to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 03: Rudraprayag – Haridwar
Early morning just after having your breakfast your drive to Rishikesh will commence. Once you reach Rishikesh you will be taken on a brief sightseeing tour of this holy city where you will be taken to Ram and Laxman Jhula before being dropped at Haridwar. Once you are dropped t Haridwar this will mark the conclusion of your trip with us.
- The accommodation as mentioned in the package.
- Meals for breakfast and dinner.
- All sorts of taxes like toll, parking, fuel as well the allowances for the driver.
- Any hotel and transportation taxes.
- Extra GST will be applicable.
- Any item or services that are not mentioned in the section under ‘package inclusions’.
- Any sort of personal expenses, extra meals and any sort of optional tours.
- Travel along with medical insurance.
- Entry fees of any sort which is not mentioned in the inclusion sections.
- Laundry charges, mineral water, liquor, phone bills and other such expenses will be levied by you.
- Personal items.
- Any sort of alternate transportation service options like – cable car, train tickets, air tickets, pony rides, horse rides and porter services.
Terms and Conditions:
- It advised that before the commencement of your holy journey you should go through all the conversation emails and read through the package contents thoroughly and clarify any sort of doubts you may have.
- You are responsible for the safety of your belongings which you leave at hotels or inside the cars before heading out for darshan at the dham temple. The company will not be responsible for your losses.
- According to the directions of the Government of India, all foreign as well as domestic pilgrims are required to give a proper identification photo proof in case of any checking. Valid identification documents include – passport, voter ID card, latest driver’s license and any such document containing your latest photograph.
- In case valid ID proof is not given at camps or hotels then they reserve the right to deny stay to that particular individual. The company is not responsible for any sort of issues related to ID.
- In case you need an extra mattress for an adult, make sure you let us know beforehand so that an extra set of beddings is provided.
- It is a presumed fact that the tourists making this journey are medically fit to take up this arduous pilgrimage journey so in case you are allergic to any sort of food items or suffer from any serious health problems then do let us know beforehand so that we are able to make necessary arrangements.
- Several small hotels or accommodation facilities lack the modern amenities like lift services; in case you need these facilities then do inform us prior to the journey so that we are able to make all the necessary arrangements.
- The check in and check out times of the hotels and accommodation facility are defined and should be followed strictly. In case of a late check in or check out, kindly contact the hotel beforehand so that they are aware of your whereabouts and they don’t charge you extra.
- Several stay options charge extra for extra services like a room heater of a wifi. Packages do not include the usage of these amenities and in case you need these facilities then the hotel is liable to charging you extra.
- In case your package has an inclusion of meals then it will be served by following a set menu. Any food item or eatable which is not included in their fixed buffet then extra charges will be levied during the time of consumption.
- Hotels are responsible for deciding their menu beforehand. Some hotels work by offering meal credit policy in place of a buffet system. In this case you are given a credit for your meals which is decided by the management of the hotel. Once the amount goes over the credit amount of the meal then extra charges are levied on your meals which you are required to pay directly at your hotels. Extra charges will be levied for room service or packing the food.
- In case of a vehicle breakdown due to technical reasons then we will make sure that you receive an alternate vehicle as soon as possible in case the vehicle problem is major. In case of a minor vehicle breakdown problem then we expect you to cooperate with us until the vehicle is fixed.
- The company will not be responsible for any delays in the programs or any sort of extra expenses which may be incurred directly or indirectly. In case of natural hazards, flight cancellations, breakdown or an unfortunate accident of the transportation services, due to weather conditions, sickness of the clients, any natural occurrence like landslides, political unrest causing blockades or closures.
- Ac is not permitted to work on hilly regions or in a parked car.
- Drivers are not permitted to drive into no entry areas and they are also not to be forced to take the road which is not included in a normal route. The normal working hours for the car is 12 hours and in case you require the car for more than that time then please inform us beforehand.
- In some regions on the hills playing loud music on the roads and driving after sunset is not permitted.
- The package includes only one pick up and drop service. In case you require multiple pickups or drops then do inform us beforehand so that we are able to make the necessary arrangements for you.
- In case you require multiple visits to any place in particular the please mention about it in advance to us since the parking charges vary from one place to another.
- The tour destination or the route cannot be changed in any way after the commencement of your journey. In case you change the route then the rates will also be changed accordingly.
- All the rates mentioned are subject to changes since these rates depend heavily on the fluctuating rates of the diesel and petrol prices. In case the pass the 5% mark during the time of booking, then the rate will also be increased accordingly.
- We have the right to provide you with a different car than the one booked in case your booked car is unavailable.
- There are several places and destinations on the hill which are no entry zones. In such a situation the client is expected to make their own transportation arrangements whose cost will not be included in the package.
- There are cases when the car parking area is located at a far off destination than the location itself; in this case the guests are required to reach the car park to and fro on their own cost.
- The vehicle is only permitted to take you one sightseeing expedition only within the limits of the city or as mentioned in the itinerary. In case you wish to go on some additional or off route sightseeing expedition then you are required to inform the company beforehand so that we make all the necessary arrangements beforehand. The company is not liable to refund in case any particular place is not covered. The company will duly accommodate your requests of extra sightseeing options if you inform the company beforehand.
- In case of short stays or any such unveiled facilities refund will not be made.
- In case the situation is beyond our control such as – natural disasters or acts of terrorism or political unrests.
- The company is not responsible for any unexpected accident, death, injury or theft during the course of the journey.
- The company management reserves all the rights to cancel any services without any sort of refund until complete advance money towards our services is received from our clients. The company also has the right to change the features or functionality of the services at any point of time without providing any prior any sort of notice.
For Further Information
Please fill up the below Enquiry form or call our trip Advisor
Call us our Yatra Expert No +91 9911415288, +91 9911884413
Get the best Holiday Offers
Email Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
24 x 7 Online chat support on Whatsapp / Viber/ Hike/ Wechat +91 9911884413