The revered shrines of Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath are strung together under the pilgrimage trail of Char Dham. Modern day technological innovations have rendered the trip easily accessible. If you have constraints of time or simply want to skip the avoidable perils that one face while treading the path by road and on foot, consider availing yourself a char dham Yatra by helicopter package.
Char Dham Yatra by helicopter package conveniently covers various days options like; 5 days; 3 days and 2 days, where you can choose the one which suits your requirement the best. The two shrines of Yamunotri and Gangotri celebrate the River Goddesses Yamuna and Ganga at the sites of their corporeal origins respectively. Kedarnath houses the rare Jyotirlingam of Lord Shiva while Badrinath is the holy abode of Lord Narayan.
Note: Please know that the itinerary is not written upon rock and can accommodate any changes you might need to make it suit your preferences. Just talk to Our Travel Expert on Char Dham Yatra who will be happy to assist you.
Chardham Helicopter Tour Packages
Given below are some cost-effective and convenient tour package options for Ek Dham Yatra like Yamunotri Helicopter Yatra, Gangotri Helicopter Yatra, Kedarnath Helicopter Yatra and Badrinath Helicopter Yatra. you can also select from our selection of Do Dham Helicopter Yatra options which include Kedarnath Badrinath Helicopter Yatra and Gangotri Yamunotri Helicopter Yatra. pick the tour package which best suits your needs.
The 5 days of char dham helicopter yatra will take you on a hassle free and peaceful journey to the dham shrines. experience the convenience of VIP darshan and a soul-enriching journey which will prove to be immensely enlightening and spiritual. with us your char dham yatra will definitely be a huge suceess.
5 Days Chardham Yatra By Helicopter Tour Itinerary
|Tour Name:||5 Days Chardham Helicopter Yatra|
|Tour Duration:||04 Nights / 05 Days|
|Destination Covered:||Dehradun – Yamunotri – Gangotri – Harsil – Kedarnath – Badrinath – Dehradun|
|Tour Price:||Rs.1,60,000/- Per Person Enquire Now|
Day 01: Dehradun – Yamunotri
The helicopter ride begins from Sahastradhara helipad, Dehradun at 7:00 AM.
Arrive at Kharsali helipad in Yamunotri around 7:45 AM.
The journey begins and culminates at the helipad situated on Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun. The journey would begin with the ground staff giving you an exposition on the do’s and don’ts that ought to be kept in mind while on the helicopter ride. The helicopter takes off at around 7.00 am in the morning. The helipad for Yamunotri is located at Kharsali, from where the sacred shrine is at a distance of 6 km.
The first site to be visited in the Chota char dham shrines, Yamunotri is built near the geographical origins of River Yamuna near the Bandarpoonch Parvat. While River Yamuna emerges from Champasar Glacier, the temple is located 1 km below it. The black marble idol of the Goddess worshipped in this temple built by Maharaja Pratap Shah of Tehri Garhwal is beautiful to behold. Other than the temple itself, the sacred hot-water springs at Janki Chatti attract considerable pilgrim attention. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Yamunotri – Gangotri
We will depart from Yamunotri helipad at around 7:45 am to alight at Harsil Helipad at 8:30 a.m.
The second day would have us visit Gangotri shrine, the second in Char Dham pilgrim trajectory. Harsil, the beautiful hill-station not much known to the outside world, would serve as our base to visit Gangotri temple. We would advise you to go straight to the temple from Harsil Helipad. It is a 50 min drive from Harsil covering the 22 km distance in between.
In fact, it is the river Bhagirathi that originates from Gangotri. The temple perched at a height of 3100 m above sea level is exquisitely white, evoking the sense of primal purity associated with the river itself. River Ganga earns the name from Devprayag, wherein Bhagirathi meets the mighty Alaknanda. The geographical origin of river from Gaumukh glacier can be witnessed only after trekking for 19 km ahead, across the terrains of Gangotri National Park for which one needs to earn prior permission. One can spend the evening at leisure and enjoy a stroll in the beautiful Harsil village. Why don’t you even consider purchasing some woolen items handmade by the village women? Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Gangotri – Kedarnath
The day ought to begin early since we are going to procure Lord Shiva’s darshan from Kedarnath shrine. We will move from Harsil helipad at 9.00 am. As per government regulations, we ought to change helicopter at Guptkashi/Phata. We will reach our holy destination within an hour, at around 10.00 am.
Kedarnath is blessed with Lord Shiva’s Jyotirlingam. There are only 12 Jyotirlingams across Indian soil. The temple is merely half a kilometer away from the helipad, and would take a healthy adult a mere 15 minutes to reach from the helipad.
Hindu mythology traces the origin of the temple to the Mahabharata era. The present temple, though, is credited to Adi Shankaracharya of 8th century AD. The magnanimous Nandi bull statue and Jyotirlingam of Lord Shiva are truly beautiful to behold.
Provision for night accommodation has been arranged at Sitapur/Guptkashi. One can visit the mythological Triyuginarayan Temple in the evening; this is revered as the site of marriage of Lord Shiva and Parvati.
Day 04: Kedarnath – Badrinath
Depart from the hotel well before 10.00 am. The helicopter ride to Badrinath from the helipad will begin at 10.15 am. The flight of 45 minutes will land you at the Badrinath helipad at around 11 am.
After arriving at Badrinath helipad, one would be ushered into the reserved hotel. After your check-in, you might visit Lord Narayan’s abode at Badrinath. Badrinath is one of the 108 divya deshams, the highly sacred shrines of Lord Narayan upon earth.
One can spend the rest of the day exploring the nearby village of Mana. One would be greeted with slogans of ‘India’s last village’ upon entering its terrain, for the village borders give way to Tibet on the other side.
Overnight stay at hotel in Badrinath.
Day 05: Badrinath – Dehradun
We have saved the best for the last! The highlight of the trip is your being able to witness the sacred Maha Abhishek Pooja at 4.00 am of the Badrinath temple from sitting so close to the deity himself. End the trip with your heart filled with gratitude and awe for all of God’s blessings in your life. The pooja would go on for about 2 hours. Talk about being recipient of such divine grace!
Depart towards Dehradun from the Badrinath helipad at around 11.30 am.
An hour-long helicopter ride would fetch you to Sahastradhara helipad, Dehradun.
The magical, spiritually enchanting journey would end by fifth day afternoon. Hopefully, we would have gifted you a trip worth your most cherished dreams.
Char dham yatra circuit is one of the holiest and the most sought-after Hindu religious pilgrimages in India. Taking this pious journey ensures that the person achieves moksha i.e. freedom from the karmic cycle of birth and rebirth. We bring to you the cheapest available option for the holy char dham yatra of Uttarakhand by helicopter which lasts for 3 days and 2 nights. Enjoy a fun-filled and enlightening spiritual experience which will prove to be a potentially life-changing experience.
3 Days Chardham Trip By Helicopter Tour Itinerary
|Tour Name:||3 Days Chardham Helicopter Yatra|
|Tour Duration:||02 Nights / 03 Days|
|Destination Covered:||Gangotri – Yamunotri – Kedarnath – Badrinath|
|Tour Price:||Rs.1,55,000/- Per Person Enquire Now|
Day 01: Arrival in Dehradun – Kharsali – Harsil
Once you arrive at Dehradun you will be made to proceed towards the Sahastradhara helipad, the starting point of your helicopter journey to char dham. You will be leaving for Kharsali i.e. Yamunotri Dham from here on, early in the morning. Upon your arrival, our tour representative will escort you to the main dham shrine of Yamunotri via a palki or a pony. Post the completion of your darshan you will be escorted back to Kharsali.
In the afternoon you will be flown to Harsil helipad i.e. Gangotri Dham. Once you arrive at the helipad you will be transferred for a darshan at the main dham shrine by road. After completing your puja rituals and offering your homage to goddess Ganga here you will be made to return back to Harsil where you will be taken to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 02: Harsil – Kedarnath – Badrinath
Your helicopter journey to Kedarnath from Harsil will commence early in the morning. Once you reach the dham you will be made to perform the puja rituals and later after finishing your breakfast you will be made to fly for Badrinath. Once you reach Badrinath Dham you will be made to proceed for a sightseeing tour of Mana village which is located close by to the main dham shrine. You will be spending the night at Badrinath.
Day 03: Badrinath – Dehradun
You will be taken to Badrinath Dham shrine early in the morning for VIP darshan. After the completion of your darshan, you will be served some delicious breakfast. After breakfast, you will be made to head on for Dehradun helipad at Sahastradhara.
The holy char dham yatra in Uttarakhand is one of the most pious journeys which is taken by every Hindu at least once in their lifetime. Our char dham yatra by helicopter which lasts for 2 days and 1 night, are available at the best rates and the cheapest prices as compared to our competitors. Enjoy a hassle-free experience where you will be taken on a holy journey across the pious char dhams of Uttarakhand.
2 Days Chardham Journey By Helicopter Tour Itinerary
|Tour Name:||2 Days Chardham Helicopter Yatra|
|Tour Duration:||01 Night / 02 Days|
|Destination Covered:||Yamunotri – Gangotri – Badrinath – Kedarnath|
|Tour Price:||Rs.1,35,000/- Per Person Enquire Now|
Day 01: Gangotri – Yamunotri
The first day of your journey will take you to the holy, stunning white dham of Gangotri which is the seat of Goddess Ganga. Once you reach the helipad the drive to the temple is of 45 mines to 1 hour depending on the traffic. Your darshan rituals will be completed by 11:00 or 11:30 and after the completion of your darshan there you will be transferred back to the helipad at Harsil from where your journey to Yamunotri will commence.
You will be transferred from the chopper to Barkot helipad from where you will be taken to Janki Chatti which is situated at a distance of 45 km from the helipad. After covering a journey of 1 to 2 hours (depending on the traffic), once you arrive at Janki Chatti you will be taken to the main temple shrine via pony or palki rides. The trekking distance to the temple is of 6 kms and a complete round trip takes 5 hours of journey.
After completing darshan for 2 dhams you will be made to stay overnight at Barkot or Kharsali.
Day 02: Badrinath – Kedarnath
Early in the morning, you will depart for Badrinath Dham which is situated at a distance of 1 km from its allotted helipad. Our representatives will be present there to help you have a hassle free darshan experience. By 10 or 11 o clock your darshan will be complete and you will be assisted to your next destination of the holy dham of Kedarnath.
As per government regulations you will be made to change the helicopter at Sitapur / Phata. Once you arrive at Kedarnath our representative will escort you to the holy shrine for a VIP darshan of the dham. Due to the unpredictable weather conditions are Kedarnath the passengers are advised to complete their darshan in just 1.5 hours and head back to the helipad.
Finally, you will be made to depart from Kedarnath helipad from where you will get transferred to Sahastradhara in Dehradun where a car will be waiting to drop you back to your allotted hotel and ending your journey with us.
- Your journey will commence from Dehradun and pony services will be made available which can be switched with palki services as per your convenience.
- You will be made to attend the holy Rudra Abhishek puja ritual at Kedarnath.
- Comfortable accommodation and stay along with complimentary meals.
- Overall transportation services from your pick up to the final drop along with fuel, toll, parking fees and driver charges. Other taxes will also be paid off for.
- VIP Darshan will also be made available in all the 4 Dhams of Gangotri, Yamunotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath.
- Comfortable car service along with experienced driver to take you sightseeing of the nearby holy places as well.
- Any meals that are unspecified and are bought by you apart from the meals that are mentioned in the package.
- Any guide services that you may opt for.
- Any sort of entrance fees that might occur while entering the monument’s premises.
- Personal expenses like tipping the driver or anyone who are not included in the package.
- Other personal expenses that you may avail like laundry services, phone bills etc.
- Airport tax, train tickets, airfare and travel insurance etc. along with services that are not specified in the package.
- An extra 5% of GST charge will be charged on overall billing.
Guidelines for Passengers
- Make sure that you don’t over pack for the luggage that you will be keeping inside the chopper, as per rules and safety measure, only 5KG of luggage is permitted for each passenger to carry. In case the passengers carry more than 5KG they won’t be permitted inside the helicopter.
- Make sure your luggage consists of a small bag which does not take up a lot of room inside the chopper. Only carry handbags and small sized bags, avoid big and bulky luggage like a suitcase.
- Keep in mind that all the char Dham locations are situated at extreme elevation and height passengers are advised to carry a medical kit along with them in order to avoid emergency medical situations.
- Remember to book your flight or train tickets for a return journey to Dehradun on your arrival there on the first day itself.
- If you have kids accompanying you who are over 2 years of age, then you will be required to take a full ticket and a birth certificate will also be required during the time of ticket booking.
- No concession or any sort of provisions for children or senior citizens.
Terms and Conditions
- A maximum of 4 passengers will be allowed in one helicopter along with 1 crew member i.e. the pilot.
- The total passenger weight should not exceed 320 kgs, ensuring the safety of the passengers.
- Maximum baggage limit for each passenger is 5KG and any passenger carrying the weight of over the said amount will not be allowed to board the chopper.
- Prices of the chopper are subject to change without any prior notice.
- In case of an extra night stay which may be caused due to unforeseen weather conditions or any other, then the extra cost will be borne by the clients themselves.
- In case you are not taken for Darshan due to harsh weather conditions, then your Darshan will be completed the next day, hence extending your Yatra by one day.
- If for any reason you are unable to complete your Dham Darshan or go on any site visit, then a refund will be made for the appropriate amount of the money according to the flying time.
- Being a service provider, we hold no liability to the loss or damage to your personal belongings which may occur directly or indirectly.
Reservations and Payments
- In order to secure a reservation, a 100% deposit of the tour cost is necessary.
- Prior to the commencement of your tour journey, a deposit of your payment, depending on the package that you have selected is vital.
- Tour package prices do not include the cost of internet usage, liquors, mineral water, travel insurance, souvenirs or the cost for any other unspecified item.
- Fees incurred by the airlines are completely the passenger’s responsibility.
- Before 30+ days – 10% of the overall tour cost
- Before 29 to 22 days – 25% of the overall tour cost
- Before 21 to 16 days – 60% of the overall tour cost
- Before 15 to 20 days – 100% of the overall tour cost
- In case you want to bring about any changes in your trip plan which diverts you from your destination then these changes can be made if the requests are made in writing before 21 days of tour commencement.
- No such deviations will be made within the 21 days of tour commencement.
Best Time to Visit Char Dham Yatra Helicopter:
The months of May to June and September to October are the best months to go for the char dham yatra via a helicopter journey. the helicopter services to char dham yatra are suspended during the monsoon months of July to August since the weather is not ideal and suitable for flying purposes.
For Further Information
Please fill up the below Enquire form or call our trip Advisor
Call us our Yatra Expert No +91 9911415288, +91 9911884413
Get the best Holiday Offers
Email Us at :- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
24 x 7 Online chat support on Whatsapp / Viber/ Hike/ Wechat +91 9911884413