Heritage Aviation is known for offering some of the most exclusive and comfortable helicopter services to the famous Sikh pilgrimage of Hemkund Sahib. This Heli tour of Hemkund Sahib offers its service from Delhi and Dehradun. This is a 1-day helicopter package for Hemkund Sahib that commences in the morning and concludes by evening. The helicopter package also includes pony services for 4 passengers.
Heritage Aviation’s Helicopter Tour of Hemkund Sahib Itinerary:
Hemkund Sahib Heritage Aviation Helicopter Tour Itinerary
|Tour Name:||Hemkund Sahib Helicopter Yatra by Heritage Aviation|
|Tour Duration:||1 Day|
|Destination Covered:||Dehradun – Hemkund|
|Tour Price:||On Request/- Enquire Now|
6:30 am – Departure from the helipad at Sahastradhara in Dehradun
7:30 am – arrival at Ghangaria helipad, Govind Gham. Upon Arrival you will be made to proceed to Hemkund Sahib on a pony. After the completion of our Darshan you will be assisted back to Ghangaria by 1:00 pm.
13:00 pm – departure for Sahastradhara helipad from Ghangaria.
15:00 pm – arrival at Sahastradhara helipad at Dehradun.
- Heritage aviation offers special chartered services that function from Delhi and Dehradun and goes up till the shrine of Shri Hemkund Sahib.
- This trip takes place only on the same day return basis.
- Every passenger will be flown from the Sahastradhara helipad at Dehradun to the helipad at Ghangaria helipad in Govind Gham.
- From the Ghangaria Helipad the shrine of Hemkund Sahib is situated at a distance of just 6 kms. This length will be covered via a pony ride and the to and fro journey takes almost 5 hours to cover.
- The helicopter is allowed to accommodate only 4 passengers at a time.
- From Dehradun the trip costs Rs. 2.75 lakhs and from Delhi the entire trip costs Rs. 4.25 lakhs.