The holy center of spiritualism, Kedarnath is known for being one of the most popular jyotirlingas that are located in Devbhoomi, Uttarakhand. It is a part ad a crucial pillar of the Chota char dham yatra as well as the holy panch kedar yatra journey. We present you with a pocket-friendly 2 days and 3 nights of Kedarnath yatra journey.
03 Days Kedarnath Tour Itinerary
|Tour Name:||Kedarnath Tour Package from Haridwar|
|Tour Duration:||02 Nights / 03 Days|
|Destination Covered:||Haridwar – Guptkashi – Kedarnath|
|Tour Price:||On Request/- Enquire Now|
Day 01: Haridwar – Guptkashi
Your journey towards this holy center of pilgrimage will commence early in the morning from Haridwar. From here you will be heading on towards Guptkashi, by road, which will be a journey of 8 to 9 hours. You will be driven alongside the holy river Mandakini and you will be witnessing some breathtaking sites and panoramic views. You will also be made to view the iconic Devprayag which is the confluence of two rivers which forms the holy river of Ganga. Once you arrive at Guptkashi you will be made to visit Ardh Narishwar temple which is a temple dedicated to the half man and half woman version of Lord Shiva. You will then be made to check in to your allotted hotel at Guptkashi where you will be staying the night.
Day 02: Guptkashi – Kedarnath – Guptkashi
Early in the morning after having your breakfast you will be driven to Gaurikund. From here your trekking for the main temple shrine will commence which will be a journey of almost 7 to 8 kms for one way. You also have the option of renting a pony or Doli from Gaurikund. After completing your darshan at the temple you will be made to trek down to Gaurikund and driven back to Guptkashi for an overnight stay.
Day 03: Guptkashi – Haridwar
Early in the morning after having your breakfast you will be made to head on towards Haridwar through Rishikesh. Once you reach Haridwar you will be made to visit some of the most iconic and majestic temples here along with some brief sightseeing. Finally you will be made to drop at Haridwar which will mark the conclusion of your trip.
- Accommodation facilities as mentioned in the tour package.
- All the meals mentioned as per the package.
- All the toll taxes including parking and fuel as well as the allowances for the drivers.
- Transport and stay taxes.
- Extra GST that will be levied separately.
- Any item or services which are not mentioned in the inclusions section.
- Personal expenses, separate tours and extra set of meals and food items consumed by you.
- Travel and medical insurance.
- Entry fees for entering anywhere.
- Any charges incurred by you like travel insurance, laundry charges, phone bills, mineral water etc.
- Any personal expenses.
- Any sort of alternate way of traveling like cable car rides, pony rides or porters etc.
- Traveling ticket charges like train tickets, air tickets and other transportation charges.
- VIP darshan pass for Kedarnath.
Terms and Conditions:
- It is advised for you to please go through all the confirmation emails and directions regarding the package and its pricing list.
- Make sure that you have a clear idea of the belongings that you have along with you before leaving them at your hotel of cars. The company is not responsible for bearing the loss of your personal belongings.
- According to the directions given by the government of India, all foreign, as well as domestic nationals, are required to provide with a valid photo ID proof like passport, voter ID card, current driving license etc.
- Hotels or camps have the right to deny anyone their stay in case a valid photo od proof is not shown. The company is not responsible for any problems related to ID proof.
- In case you will require an extra mattress for an adult then you are required to inform the company about any sort of extra bedding.
- Please advise the company in advance about any sort of an allergy or medical issue you may be suffering from.
- The accommodation facilities do not have the facility of a lift so in case you are physically incapable of climbing the stairs then it is advised for you to let us know about it beforehand.
- The check-in timings for the hotel is 1400 hours while the checkout time is 1100 hours. In case of an early check-in or a late checkout, you will be liable for paying extra charges.
- The normal tour package does not include the extra charge for a room heater or a Wi-Fi. In case you are using these facilities then you will be required to pay extra charges for it.
- Meals will be served o a set menu basis.
- Some of the hotels utilize the facility of a meal credit in place of a fixed menu or a buffet system. In case the bill crosses the limit of a meal credit then extra charges will be levied which will be paid directly at the hotel. Extra charges will also be levied on room services.
- In case the vehicle goes through some technical fault or breakdown difficulty then we will be arranging for a different vehicle as soon as possible. However, if the vehicle goes through some minor difficulty then it will be repaired immediately and we only ask you to please cooperate with us.
- We are not responsible for any delays or alterations in the package program. Extra charges will also be incurred in case of the occurrence of a natural hazard, cancellation of flight, sickness, change in weather conditions, road blockages, political unrest, landslides or any such related issues.
- Ac services will be suspended in all hilly regions or once the vehicle is parked.
- Drivers will not take the car to any restricted zones or no drive areas and he should not also be forced to drive into uncommon tracks or paths.
- The normal working hours for a driver at one time is 12 hours and in case you want extra services which last for more than 12 hours then you are required to inform us about this beforehand.
- You are required to cooperate with us with the fact that driving after sunset is not allowed and loud music is also not permitted.
- There will be only one point for pick up and drop. In case of multiple pick and drops you will be required to mention it beforehand.
- It is also advised for you to mention it beforehand if you want multiple visits to any place in particular.
- The tour destination and the route will not be changed without any sort of a prior notice.
- The rates mentioned to you can change anytime since it depends on the price fluctuation of petrol and diesel. In case the price rises from 5% then the booking charges will also increase.
- We have the right to bring to you a similar car in case the car that you have booked is unavailable.
- There are numerous tourist destinations and places which bans the entry of big and heavy vehicles. In such a case you are required to arrange for a mode of transportation which will require you to directly pay and this cost will not be included in an ideal package inclusion.
- The parking region of the vehicles is located at a distance from the main dham shrine which can be reached at your own accord.
- You will be taken on sightseeing journeys only to the places that are mentioned in the itinerary. In case you want to go on some sightseeing expedition of places which are not mentioned in the itinerary then you are required to inform the company beforehand. In case any particular point is not covered during the sightseeing expedition then refund will not be made.
- In case of short stays no refund will be made.
- Due to any situation if the situation is beyond our control then no cancellation or refund will be made.
- In case of any technical or operational issues if your journey is cancelled, then no refunds will be made since the situation is beyond our control.
- The company will not be responsible for the loss of any of your personal products or items due to injury/death/theft or any sort of accident.
- The company management reserves the right to cancel any service without refunding the amount until the complete advance money is received from the client. The company has the freedom to change or tweak any services or functionality without any prior notice to the client.
For Further Information
Please fill up the below Enquiry form or call our trip Advisor
Call us our Yatra Expert No +91 9911415288, +91 9911884413
Get the best Holiday Offers
Email Us at: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
24 x 7 Online chat support on Whatsapp / Viber/ Hike/ Wechat +91 9911884413