Online Booking: You can purchase our services from our sales outlets, or you can register and book your tour / services online through our website. Our website provides the facility of making online booking of tours and services. After confirmation in written from you an agreement made between you and us.
For the services contracted, a minimum deposit of 25% of the total cost is to be paid by you to Atlas Travel Pvt. Ltd.. The deposit is required to hold the booking on confirmed basis.
The balance payment is to be paid 15 days prior to the date of start of services. Any booking made within 15 working days of the date of services would be considered as a late booking and for same the full and final payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
Note: Apart from above, in case of bookings for special train journeys, hotel or resort bookings during the peak season (Christ-mas, New Year) full payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
Cancellation / No show / Early departure Policy:
In case of cancellation of tour or travel services due to any reason, you are requested Please inform us in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- If the reservation is cancelled at least 30 “working days” prior to the date of arrival – 90% may be refunded (except the transaction charges) after deducting 10% towards processing/accounting charges.
- If the reservation is cancelled at least 15 “working days” prior to the date of arrival – 75% may be refunded (except the transaction charges).
- If the reservation is cancelled at least 07 “working days” prior to the date of arrival – 50% of the may be refunded (except the transaction charges).
- If the cancellation is any later than the above stated period or in case of ‘No Show’- No Refund.
- Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – incase of cancellation of tour / travel services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
- In case of special train journey (like Palace on Wheels, Royal Rajasthan on Wheels, Deccan Odyssey, Golden Chariot, Indian Maharaja & Maharajas Express) – a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which would be advised as and when required).
- For high peak season bookings (from 20th Dec to 15th Jan) – please note that if the booking for high peak season is/are cancelled, due to whatsoever reason, no refund would be made for said cancellation.
- During “Peak-Season,” which is defined by the density of tourist inflow in each region, and may vary from place to place and hotel to hotel, any particular hotel may implement a different cancellation policy. The travel agent is bound to follow the hotel specific cancellation policy; and in case of variation from the above stated policy, the excess in cancellation charges will be borne by the client and not the travel agent.
- In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not take any guarantee to refund.
- Modifications/Cancellations sent directly to the hotel will not be honored.
- In regard to unused or unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled well in advanced) the refunds amounts would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above, any refund against a payment received through a Credit Card, will be made on the same credit card only. Please note that the refund process may take 2 to 8 weeks due to banking procedures.
- No deductions will be made for the refunds (except the transaction charges), which are made due to unavailability of services. If the services requested are unavailable during the requested period, we will offer similar alternatives well before the commencement of the services and if the client does not find the alternatives acceptable, the advance will be refunded. However, once the alternative service is accepted by the client, cancellation of the same will be subject to the above stated cancellation policy.
- No Refund for Unused Services
- It is clearly understood that there shall be no refund or compensation whatsoever for unutilized services. This general rule applies to all kinds of non-utilization or under-utilization of tour services, whether of the whole or part of the tour and whether as a matter of your choice, or caused by your fault or compelled by circumstances such as ill-health, weather, external factors etc.
- There will be no refund if you fail to or are unable to utilize any of the services on the tour like airline travel, hotels, sightseeing, rides, cruises, meals, entrance fees, optional tours etc due to any reason whatsoever such as late reporting, ill-health etc.
Website Information Disclaimers:
The contents of web pages may not always be fully updated. We therefore ask you to confirm the current information by contacting us.
Itinerary may change at any time
we reserve the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes as and when they are made.
Such changes may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sport events, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights or railway, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing. Generally, we try to avoid dates when big Fairs, Exhibitions and other events are held in certain cities as hotels are fully booked several years ahead. If you have to travel on such dates, you may have to stay in alternate hotels or hotels in other cities.
We will make reasonable efforts to keep the overall package of services unchanged. However, we shall not be liable to refund any amount or pay any compensation on account of any change in itinerary.
Liabilities and limitations:
Atlas Travel Pvt. Ltd. shall not be responsible for any delay or change in programme or expenses incurred or special / consequential loss, injury and damage – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipments, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures, acts of God, perils incident to the sea, floods, fire, acts of Government or any other authorities, wars, civil disturbances, riots, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control or any untoward incidents or any such causes whatsoever including any liability or extra expenses sustained by the Clients. Further, the Clients shall be liable for the liability or extra expenses incurred by him / her as a result of the forgoing causes.
Atlas Travel Pvt. Ltd. shall not be responsible and shall not accept any liability towards the Clients or his/her legal representative for any loss of property or damages resulting from death or injuries including loss of services which the Clients may sustain on account of act, negligence or default by any transportation Company, hotel agents or any other body of persons, its agents or service providers providing such services or facilities or arising out of or while engaged in any tour, means of transportation or other services, whether due to ownership, maintenance , use, operation or control of any automobile, bicycle, boat, motor, or other vehicle in common carrier or otherwise and whether due to its or there negligence or otherwise or regardless of how caused. Clients using sporting equipment, bicycles, sailing boats, scuba diving gear, hired or supplied by hotels or rental bodies shall do so at their own risk.
We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
please refer to the itinerary in the website for details of the meals which would be served to you on the tour. Unlike an airline, we cannot process a special meal, nor can we guarantee a special diet. We, however, reserve the right to change the meal arrangement, where circumstances compel us to do so. At some places a meal allowance may be paid to you to enable you to have a meal of your own choice.
As the Client would be out sightseeing most of the time and retire to their rooms only for the night, the Company selects hotels at locations, which give comfort and value for money. Hence depending on the day-to-day itinerary, the hotel confirmed either in the city or away from the city centre. Modern facilities such as attached toilets with showers / bathtubs are provided. We cannot guarantee the availability of adjoining rooms / interconnecting rooms / non-smoking room / rooms on the same floor etc. and are subject to availability. If you seek a change in rooming while on a tour, the same will be subject to availability and you will need to pay any additional charges as may be applicable.
Law and Jurisdiction
This contract will be governed by Indian law. You agree that in the event of a dispute or difference between the parties the exclusive jurisdiction shall vest in the competent court / forum / tribunal in Delhi only.