Gangotri Yamunotri Yatra is a cherished dream of Hindu devout and is filled with never-ending experience of spiritualism and tranquility. These two pilgrimages of Uttarakhand hold a great place in Hinduism and are the originating places of the two holy rivers Ganga and Yamuna. Hindu mythology states that Gangotri is the same place where River Ganga came down on earth after the penance performed by King Bhagirath. At Yamunotri, Pilgrims seek the blessings of River Yamuna who was the sister of God of Death (Yama).
Yamunotri Gangotri Helicopter Tour Itinerary
|Tour Name:||Yamunotri Gangotri Helicopter Yatra Package|
|Tour Duration:||1 Day|
|Destination Covered:||Dehradun – Yamunotri – Gangotri|
|Tour Price:||On Request/- Enquire Now|
Day 01: Dehradun – Yamunotri – Gangotri – Dehradun
We will depart from Sahastradhara Helipad of Dehradun at 7 a.m. without any delay.
After arriving Kharsali you will be escorted by our tour representative to Yamunotri by Palki at 7:45 a.m.
After seeking the blessings of Goddess Yamuna we will rush towards Harsil by 13:30 p.m.
After arriving at Harsil, we will take a short lunch break and then proceed to Gangotri by taxi at 14:05 p.m.
Post Darshan we will move towards Harsil by the taxi towards the helipad at 16:30 p.m.
We will arrive at Sahastradhara Helipad, Dehradun at 17:15 p.m. and your journey with us ends here.
- Round way trip from Dehradun to Harsil.
- VIP Darshan at Gangotri and Yamunotri.
- Palki at Yamunotri and Taxi to Harsil.
- Personal expenses like tips, meals apart from lunch are to be incurred by the pilgrims only.
- If you are visiting any paid sightseeing destinations then the expense needs to be borne by you.
- Other expenses which are not included in the itinerary should be incurred by you.
- If the cancellation is being done 7 days before the journey- 20%
- If the cancellation is done before 48 hours of the journey- 50%
- If you cancel the booking less than 48 hours of the journey- 75%
- If the cancellation is done before 24 hours of the schedule- No Refund