Flanked by the lush green Garhwal Himalayas and situated amongst the cascading waterfalls Yamunotri Dham is known for being the starting point for the holy char dham yatra. This holy destination is known for being the seat of goddess Yamuna and is situated by the holy river of Yamuna. You can make your journey in a more comfortable manner by availing a discounted 1 day helicopter package of Yamunotri Dham.
Yamunotri Helicopter Tour Itinerary
|Tour Name:||Yamunotri Yatra By Helicopter|
|Tour Duration:||1 Day|
|Destination Covered:||Dehradun – Yamunotri|
|Tour Price:||On Request/- Enquire Now|
Day 01: Dehradun – Yamunotri – Dehradun
7:00 am – You will be departing from the helipad at Dehradun (Sahastradhara). Remember to be on time and to reach the helipad location 1 hour prior to the scheduled time of departure.
8:00 am – After 1 hour you will be arriving at the beautiful hamlet of Kharsali from where your trekking journey of 6 kms to Yamunotri Dham will commence. You can also opt for some alternate way of travelling to the dham shrine like Doli or palki. It will take you almost 2 hours to cover the entire walking journey.
1:00 pm – You will be given 5 hours to complete your journey and head back to Kharsali where you will be boarding the flight heading for Dehradun which will also mark the end of your yatra journey.
Some General Information:
- All the reporting time and scheduling of the flight services will be confirmed to the travelling passengers from the end of the helicopter company.
- The crew members and the charters are prone to change depending on the availability.
- Depending on the weather conditions the timing for the transfer from every point of flying can change at any moment depending on the availability.
- The exact schedule for the itinerary will be given to you right before the day of departure.
- We won’t be responsible for any sort of complaints that may arise while flying.
- Assistance during arrival at the helipad in Kharsali
- Pony services for the trekking trail of Yamunotri
- Assistance during arrival or departure
- Fuel charges, toll price, parking fees and the allowance for driver.
- All the other prevailing taxes.
- Entry fees for any monument which should be paid directly upon arrival at the site itself.
- Domestic or international flight tickets.
- Personal prices like tipping, meals other than the ones mentioned under the inclusions section.
- Any things or item which is not mentioned within the ‘inclusion’ section.
- Within 15 days prior to schedule – zero refund
- 15 to 30 days prior to schedule – 50% of the overall cost
- 30 or more days prior to schedule – 10% of the overall cost
- Note – no refunds will be given to you in cases of road blocks, accidents etc.
General Instructions for Passengers:
- Maximum number of 4 passengers is allowed on board per helicopter.
- The total passenger weight should not exceed over 300kgs.
- Per person a maximum amount of 5kgs of baggage is allowed.
- An excess amount of baggage is not allowed inside the helicopter.
- The prices are subject to changes without giving any prior notice to the passengers.