Chardham Yatra Package By Helicopter
- Package Name: Chardham Yatra by Helicopter
- Tour Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
- Destination Covered: Dehradun → Yamunotri → Gangotri → Kedarnath → Badrinath
- Tour Price: ₹ 1,90,000/- Per Person
- Departure and Return Location: Dehradun
The revered shrines of Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath are strung together under the pilgrimage trail of Char Dham. Modern day technological innovations have rendered the trip easily accessible. If you have constraints of time or simply want to skip the avoidable perils that one face while treading the path by road and on foot, consider availing yourself a Char Dham Yatra by helicopter package.
Char Dham Yatra by helicopter package covers in 5 nights and 6 days the entirety of the pilgrimage path, offering one ample time to enjoy one’s Darshan at each of its holy stopovers. The two shrines of Yamunotri and Gangotri celebrate the River Goddesses Yamuna and Ganga at the sites of their corporeal origins respectively. Kedarnath houses the rare Jyotirlingam of Lord Shiva while Badrinath is the holy abode of Lord Narayan.
Note: Please know that the itinerary is not written upon rock, and can accommodate any changes you might need to make it to suit your preferences. Just talk to Our Travel Expert on Char Dham Yatra who will be happy to assist you.
- VIP Darshan in all temples of Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri.
- Smooth transfers
- Sightseeing if you wish
- Bird’s eye view of the beautiful Himalayas
- Aarti Darshan experience
Tour Itinerary - Chardham Yatra by Helicopter 2023
Day 1 :Arrival in Dehradun
Char Dham Yatra of Devbhoomi Uttarakhand by helicopter will commence upon your arrival in Dehradun. On reaching meet our tour representative and transfer to the hotel. You will be staying the night in Dehradun and if you want some brief sightseeing can be arranged.
Day 2 :Dehradun - Yamunotri
After check out of Dehradun hotel transfer to the official starting point of helicopter Yatra at the Sahastradhara Helipad.
The helicopter ride will take you to your first destination of Kharsali Helipad, the assigned helipad of Yamunotri. On reaching the helipad trek to the main temple of Yamunotri via a Pony or a Palki ride. This 7 8 kms long narrow trekking trail begins at the last motorable road of Janki Chatti.
On reaching, you will be taken for a VIP Darshan of Yamunotri Mata. After the Darshan, head back to Kharsali. Check in to the hotel in Kharsali here for an overnight stay.
Day 3 :Yamunotri - Gangotri
The helicopter trip to your next destination will begin early in the morning post breakfast. Transfer to the Kharsali Helipad after checking out of the Kharsali hotel for the next destination.
From the Kharsali Helipad, fly to Harsil Helipad. It is the designated helipad for Gangotri Dham temple.
Upon arriving at Harsil Helipad drive to Gangotri temple which will be a road journey of an hour. On reaching the temple complete the VIP Darshan of Ganga Mata.
Afternoon Darshan will be followed by dinner and an overnight stay in Harsil.
Day 4 :Gangotri - Kedarnath
Your helicopter trip to Kedarnath will begin early in the morning from the Harsil helipad, after breakfast. This helicopter trip will be of 45 minutes. It will end by drop off at one of the helipads for Kedarnath which is Guptkashi, Sitapur, Sersi, Phata, etc.
From this helipad of Kedarnath, as per the directions of the government of Uttarakhand, transfer to the commercial chopper. This is allotted by the government. From here transfer to the Kedarnath Helipad. It is just 500 meters away from the temple of Kedarnath and is just 10 minutes of flying journey away.
After completing the VIP Darshan in Kedarnath temple head back to the helipad area of Gaurikund. Overnight stay in Gaurikund hotel.
Day 5 :Kedarnath - Badrinath
After breakfast, head to the Kedarnath helipad for a Helicopter trip to Badrinath. From Badrinath helipad go to the main Badrinath Dham Temple.
The temple of Badri Vishal is located very close to the helipad at a distance of about 1 km. On reaching the helipad you will be transferred to the temple via a cab.
After VIP Darshan, you will be head for hotel in Badrinath town for an overnight stay.
Day 6 :Badrinath - Dehradun Departure
This will be the final day of your trip. After breakfast go to the Badrinath helipad for your trip back to Sahastradhara Helipad in Dehradun.
On reaching Dehradun the drop off at place of departure, will mark the end of Chardham Yatra by Helicopter Tour Package.
- Your journey will commence from Dehradun and pony services will be made available which can be switched with palki services as per your convenience.
- You will be made to attend the holy Rudra Abhishek puja ritual at Kedarnath.
- Comfortable accommodation and stay along with complimentary meals.
- Overall transportation services from your pick up to the final drop along with fuel, toll, parking fees and driver charges. Other taxes will also be paid off for.
- VIP Darshan will also be made available in all the 4 Dhams of Gangotri, Yamunotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath.
- Comfortable car service along with experienced driver to take you sightseeing of the nearby holy places as well.
- Any meals that are unspecified and are bought by you apart from the meals that are mentioned in the package.
- Any guide services that you may opt for.
- Any sort of entrance fees that might occur while entering the monument’s premises.
- Personal expenses like tipping the driver or anyone who are not included in the package.
- Other personal expenses that you may avail like laundry services, phone bills etc.
- Airport tax, train tickets, airfare and travel insurance etc. along with services that are not specified in the package.
- An extra 5% of GST charge will be charged on overall billing.
Guidelines for Passengers
- Make sure that you don’t over pack for the luggage that you will be keeping inside the chopper, as per rules and safety measure, only 5KG of luggage is permitted for each passenger to carry. In case the passengers carry more than 5KG they won’t be permitted inside the helicopter.
- Make sure your luggage consists of a small bag which does not take up a lot of room inside the chopper. Only carry handbags and small sized bags, avoid big and bulky luggage like a suitcase.
- Keep in mind that all the char Dham locations are situated at extreme elevation and height passengers are advised to carry a medical kit along with them in order to avoid emergency medical situations.
- Remember to book your flight or train tickets for a return journey to Dehradun on your arrival there on the first day itself.
- If you have kids accompanying you who are over 2 years of age, then you will be required to take a full ticket and a birth certificate will also be required during the time of ticket booking.
- No concession or any sort of provisions for children or senior citizens.
Terms and Conditions
- A maximum of 4 passengers will be allowed in one helicopter along with 1 crew member i.e. the pilot.
- The total passenger weight should not exceed 320 kgs, ensuring the safety of the passengers.
- Maximum baggage limit for each passenger is 5KG and any passenger carrying the weight of over the said amount will not be allowed to board the chopper.
- Prices of the chopper are subject to change without any prior notice.
- In case of an extra night stay which may be caused due to unforeseen weather conditions or any other, then the extra cost will be borne by the clients themselves.
- In case you are not taken for Darshan due to harsh weather conditions, then your Darshan will be completed the next day, hence extending your Yatra by one day.
- If for any reason you are unable to complete your Dham Darshan or go on any site visit, then a refund will be made for the appropriate amount of the money according to the flying time.
- Being a service provider, we hold no liability to the loss or damage to your personal belongings which may occur directly or indirectly.
Reservations and Payments
- In order to secure a reservation, a 100% deposit of the tour cost is necessary.
- Prior to the commencement of your tour journey, a deposit of your payment, depending on the package that you have selected is vital.
- Tour package prices do not include the cost of internet usage, liquors, mineral water, travel insurance, souvenirs or the cost for any other unspecified item.
- Fees incurred by the airlines are completely the passenger’s responsibility.
- Before 30+ days - 10% of the overall tour cost
- Before 29 to 22 days - 25% of the overall tour cost
- Before 21 to 16 days - 60% of the overall tour cost
- Before 15 to 20 days - 100% of the overall tour cost
- In case you want to bring about any changes in your trip plan which diverts you from your destination then these changes can be made if the requests are made in writing before 21 days of tour commencement.
- No such deviations will be made within the 21 days of tour commencement.
Best Time to Visit:
The months of May to June and September to October are the best months to go for the Char Dham Yatra via a helicopter journey. The helicopter services to Char Dham Yatra are suspended during the monsoon months of July to August since the weather is not ideal and suitable for flying purposes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.What Is The Documentation Required For This Aerial Journey? Is There Any Change In The Documentations?
A. No, there is no change in the documentation policy and you are required to show the same documents as of previous years. The documentation one needs to show includes Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, a valid driving license, etc.
Q.How Long Does It Take To Complete This Yatra By Helicopter?
A. It requires a minimum of 1 night and 2 days to complete this spiritual journey and a maximum of 5 nights and 6 days for this journey.
Q.What Is The Maximum Limit Of The Baggage And What Kind Of Bags Can We Carry For The Essentials?
A. You are not allowed to carry more than 5 kg weight as a piece of baggage and also briefcases are not allowed. If you are carrying more than 5 kg of weight then you will have to leave it in the cloakroom.
Q.What Is The Price Of Char Dham Yatra By Helicopter Package?
A. The price of the package depends upon many factors and so it varies. You can get a proper idea by contacting us through e-mail or call.
Q.What Is The Refund Policy Of Helicopter Tickets In Case One Is Canceling His/Her Program?
A. Check the refund policy of our company as it varies as per the package you are opting for.
Q.What Are Some Of The Most Sought Benefits Of Char Dham Yatra By Helicopter?
A. This makes your journey easier, shorter, and smoother and also offers you a beautiful opportunity to gather some amazing clicks of the Himalayas from a huge height. Another attraction of this travel plan is you become eligible for VIP Darshan Pass that prevents you from standing in the long queue.
Q.How Many Passengers Can Travel In The Helicopter At A Time And What Is The Maximum Weight Of The Passenger Allowed?
A. More than 6 passengers are not allowed to board the flight at a time and the overall weight of 6 passengers must not exceed 420 kg i.e. you should not be more than 70 kg.
Q.What Is The Provision Of Tickets For Kids?
A. A children below 2 years doesn’t require ticket but if he/she is more than 2 years then you will have to buy a particular ticket for your kid.
Q.How Experienced Are The Pilots Of Your Team And How Safe We Are On The Flight?
A. All the pilots are well-trained and experienced and have been in service from a long time with the aviation companies. As far as you are concerned of your safety then be stress free as we keep a close eye on the physical status of the helicopters and check their condition before any flight.
Anil MittalTheme : FITRating :
Hey everyone! My name is Anil Mittal And I am from Mumbai, Maharashtra recently I went to Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter with my wife and daughter. It has always been our dream for us to go there. I came across Atlas Travel through social media and I called them up. They were quick to respond and they also understood my requirements for the trip. Traveling with a little daughter is not easy but it was a cakewalk with the help of our tour manager. The Darshan was fun and the helicopter ride was also smooth. 10 on 10 for customer service and the entire experience. Thanks a lot for the experience!
Abhineet TiwariTheme : FITRating :
Hi! My name is Abhineet Tiwari and I come from Mumbai, Maharashtra. Atlas Travel was recommended to me by a colleague who had already been on a Char Dham Trip with them. I went with my wife, child and my parents. We booked the Char Dham Yatra Package by Helicopter. From the moment I dropped the query to the end of the yatra, the whole experience was very memorable. All my requirements were met since my father needs a wheelchair in some places. Our tour manager was there for us promptly, no matter the time of the day, to resolve any issue we had. My whole family had a great time and the VIP Darshan was just too good. Thank you, Atlas Travel for making my and my parent’s dream come true.
|Duration||6 Days / 5 Nights|
Dehradun → Yamunotri → Gangotri → Kedarnath → BadrinathRead More
|Tour Price||₹ 1,90,000 /-|