Gaya is one of the holiest and the most sacred pilgrimage destination for Hindus. Situated on a riverside this town is well known all over the world for being spiritually inclined and highly religious. People also come here for performing Pind Daan for their deceased relative.
- Visit and darshan to mahabodhi temple
- Darshan at vishnupad mandir
- Visit to the brahmayoni temple on top of a hillock
- Tibetan monastery visit
- Mangla gauri temple visit
Gaya Sightseeing Tour Package
1) Mahabodhi Temple
A UNESCO world heritage site, this temple is built on the exact spot where Lord Buddha is said to have achieved enlightenment. Situated at a distance of about 96km, this place is a must-visit for individuals seeking peace and wants to pay their respects to the Lord himself. The temple is made with impressive architectural styling and intricate engravings which is extremely mesmerizing to look at. The temple complex also includes the bodhi tree, under which Buddha attained his enlightenment.
- Pick up and drop off service
- Guided sightseeing tour
- Meals as per itinerary
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, toll taxes, parking charges, fuel price etc
- Any expense of personal nature
- Extra charges in case of an emergency
- Shopping, laundry, tipping, portage etc
- Monument entrance fees, camera charges etc
- Anything not in the inclusions section
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.Why is Gaya famous?
A. Gaya is mainly famous as the birthplace of buddhism. It is here that he had achieved complete moksha and nirvana.
Q.Who built mahabodhi temple?
A. Mahabodhi temple was built by emperor Ashok.
Q.What are the temple timings for Vishnupad mandir?
A. The temple timings are from 6 am to 9 pm.
Q.What is the importance of Brahmayoni temple?
A. The temple is built at the place where lord buddha had first preached dharma to fire worshipping ascetics.
Q.For how long did Ram live in Chitrakoot?
A. After being expelled from his kingdom in Ayodhya, Ram, Laxman and Sita mata stayed in the woods of Chitrakoot for 12 whole years.
₹ 2500 Per Vehicle
₹ 2500 Per Vehicle
₹ 3500 Per Vehicle
₹ 7000 Per Vehicle