Gaya is one of the holiest and the most sacred pilgrimage destination for Hindus. Situated on a riverside this town is well known all over the world for being spiritually inclined and highly religious. People also come here for performing Pind Daan for their deceased relative. The town’s name has been mentioned several times in the Hindu epic Ramayana and Mahabharata. Gaya is dotted with ancient temples which encapsulates the original and true vibe of this town. This place has also been revered to be highly religious for Buddhists and is visited by devotees, pilgrims, and travelers from across the globe who want to experience its vibrancy. A local sightseeing tour will take you through an enjoyable time.
- Visit and darshan to mahabodhi temple
- Darshan at vishnupad mandir
- Visit to the brahmayoni temple on top of a hillock
- Tibetan monastery visit
- Mangla gauri temple visit
Gaya Sightseeing Tour Itinerary
1) Mahabodhi Temple
A UNESCO world heritage site, this temple is built on the exact spot where Lord Buddha is said to have achieved enlightenment. Situated at a distance of about 96km, this place is a must-visit for individuals seeking peace and wants to pay their respects to the Lord himself. The temple is made with impressive architectural styling and intricate engravings which is extremely mesmerizing to look at. The temple complex also includes the bodhi tree, under which Buddha attained his enlightenment.
- Pick up and drop off service
- Guided sightseeing tour
- Meals as per itinerary
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, toll taxes, parking charges, fuel price etc
- Any expense of personal nature
- Extra charges in case of an emergency
- Shopping, laundry, tipping, portage etc
- Monument entrance fees, camera charges etc
- Anything not in the inclusions section
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.Why is Gaya famous?
Q.Who built mahabodhi temple?
Q.What are the temple timings for Vishnupad mandir?
Q.What is the importance of Brahmayoni temple?
Q.For how long did Ram live in Chitrakoot?
₹ 3500Per Vehicle
₹ 3500Per Vehicle
₹ 4500Per Vehicle
₹ 7000Per Vehicle