Singapore, an island which is creatively formed into a country has many wonders to present to its visitor and amaze them with its silent beautiful landscapes. From the world’s best eateries to vibrant nightlife to amazing tourist spots to beautiful wildlife culture, Singapore will give a very earthly experience to everyone. And the, you will visit Malaysia which is another similar world that accommodates different ethnic groups into one. From towering skyscrapers to exotic wildlife reservoirs to famous Indian eateries, Malaysia will also give you a memorable experience. With our 5 Night and 6 Days Singapore and Malaysia tour, enjoy the scenic journey and visit the natural parks of Singapore. The tour package is creatively customized by IRCTC itself so, you will enjoy top-class amenities during this journey.
- Complete local and cultural sightseeing of Singapore
- Scenic cable car ride in Sentosa island
- Delicious local malaysian street food and shopping experience
- Road trip and sightseeing in Malaysia
- Exhilarating Genting Highlands visit
IRCTC Singapore Malaysia Tour Itinerary
Day 1 :Arrival in Singapore via Connecting Flight
You will be asked to report on a particular departure time at the Cochin Airport where you will be first briefed about the do’s and don’ts of Singapore. Then, you will board a connecting flight from Cochin Airport to Kuala Lumpur and from Kuala Lumpur, you will board a flight to Singapore.
Upon your arrival in Singapore, you will be transferred to your hotel room where you will first go through some check-in formalities and then, go for a quick freshen up session.
Later in the evening, you will visit Gardens by the Bay which is a natural park sprawled on a large area of 101 hectares in the central region of Singapore. The garden consists of three natural waterfronts where you can enjoy a quiet leisure walk and the park illuminates in different colors during the sunset.
The visit also includes a walk to the picturesque Cloud forest which is a 35-meters high mountain covered in lush green vegetation and also accommodates a tallest indoor waterfall.
Then, enjoy your dinner and head back to your hotel room for an overnight stay.
Meals – Lunch, Dinner
Day 2 :Local Sightseeing tour of Singapore
Day 3 :Another day in Singapore
Day 4 :Singapore – Malaysia
Day 5 :Day tour of Genting Highlands
Day 6 :Departure for Cochin Airport
- A return ticket from Kuala Lumpur to Cochin Airport.
- All the meals mentioned in the itinerary.
- Transfer from one part to another on a SIC basis.
- 3 Nights in Singapore and 2 Nights in Kuala Lumpur.
- Visa Charges and all the included services and taxes.
- Extra Baggage charges and any other mentioned meal.
- Any kind of personal expense.
- Any tips to driver, hotel room service, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.Is Singapore better or Malaysia?
Q.Is Malaysia cheaper than Singapore?
Q.When is the best time to plan a trip to Malaysia?
Q.Suggest some good shopping malls in Malaysia?
Q.How many cable cars are there in genting highlands?