The cities of kasha or Varanasi, Prayag or Allahabad and Gaya hold immense relevance in the lives of every Hindu or Buddhist believer. Located on the banks of the holy river of ganga and dotted with ancient and age old temples, shrines and places of worship a tour of these legendary destinations commencing from Kolkata lasting from 4 days and 3 nights feels deeply thought provoking. This journey has the potential of leaving a lasting impression in your heart and soul.
- Discover various holy places of Varanasi
- Offering Darshan at kasha Vishwanath Mandir among others
- Visiting the place of Buddha’s enlightenment in Gaya among other stupas
- Explore the temples of Sitamarhi and Vindhyachal temples
Day 1 :Kolkata – Varanasi / Kashi
On departure from Kolkata you will be transferred to your first destination of Varanasi in UP which is an iconic heritage site which is extremely significant to Hinduism. You can pick the mode of transportation of your choice to get to kasha i.e. either via railway or airways. On reaching you will be checked in to your allotted accommodation where you shall be spending the night. The remainder of your day will be free for your relaxation after the long journey.
Day 2 :Varanasi Sightseeing
After having a delicious breakfast in the morning our tour representative will guide you to your first destination of the day i.e. Darshan at kasha Vishwanath temple. After this you shall be headed for a complete city tour of kasha which will include visit to places like Bharat Mata Mandir, Ramnagar Fort etc. by evening time you will be made to explore the local market places where you can shop for the famous Banarasi Silk Sarees or various other souvenirs. Finally you shall be headed back to your hotel here for spending the night.
Day 3 :Varanasi – Allahabad – Varanasi
After having your breakfast in the morning you will be made to head out to a full day of excursion in Allahabad or Prayag. This sacred destination is home to the Triveni Sangam where devotees are made to take a holy dip at this point. This dip will clear out all your sins and is guaranteed to grant you moksha or liberation. You will then be immersed in rich history by visiting the top tourist attractions here including Anand Bhawan and Hanuman Mandir.
Later on you shall be made to head back to your accommodation in Varanasi for an overnight stay.
Day 4 :Varanasi – Gaya Departure
Early in the morning you shall be made to head out to your next destination of Gaya after having your breakfast and checking out of your accommodation in Varanasi. After that your half day road trip for Gaya will begin wherein you shall be made to cover some of the most iconic and heritage sites here important for Buddhist communities. After this you shall be headed for your departure location with the help of our tour representative. On drop off this will mark the end of your tour with us to these prestigious locations.
- Any type of vehicle related charges like toll tax, driver allowance, parking charges etc.
- To and fro pick up and drop off facility
- Hotels availability and complimentary breakfast service
- Boat ride in Varanasi
- Any type of personal expenses like tips, donations, laundry charges etc.
- Anything or item which is not mentioned in the inclusions section above
- Entrance fees into the various monuments if required
- Flight / railway tickets price
- 5% of GST charge on total cost