Timberline Helicharters presents you with an exclusive and special helicopter package to these two holy destinations. Being two of the most highly revered dham sites, the open season for char dham yatra experiences endless hours of road blocks and unreliable road conditions. This will not only test your patience but in some cases it will prove to be hazardous to you or your loved ones.
Make the choice of going on a do dham yatra by helicopter which is not only a scenic route but it is also one of the quickest and the safest ways of going on this sacred journey. You will be able to have a stunning aerial view of the lush green valley below and will be a memorable experience.
Kedarnath Badrinath Helicopter Tour Itinerary
|Tour Name:||Kedarnath Badrinath Helicopter Yatra From Dehradun|
|Tour Duration:||01 Night / 02 Days|
|Destination Covered:||Kedarnath – Badrinath|
|Tour Price:||On Request/- Enquire Now|
Kedarnath And Badrinath Do Dham Package From Timberline Helicharters:
Day 01: Early morning you will be made to board the helicopter by 7 am from the Sahastradhara helipad at Dehradun. After covering a 1 hour distance of helicopter yatra you will be reaching the helipad at Kedarnath by 8 am, which is located at a mere distance of 500 metres from the main temple of Kedarnath. The passengers will be required to buy a priority or VIP darshan slip and go on to perform their puja and darshan rituals.
You will then be made to depart from Kedarnath at 10 am and you will be reaching Badrinath Dham by 11 am. Once you reach Badrinath you will be made to transfer to your allotted hotel here where you will freshen up and relax for bit. You will then be provided with a hearty lunch meal at the hotel. After completing your lunch you will be made to go on a local sightseeing tour of Mana Village.
You will be spending the night at hotel Sarovar portico.
Day 02: Early in the morning before the break of dawn you will be taken to Badri Vishal for attending the special Abhishek puja here. After the completion of this Puja you will be given some breakfast meal. Finally, you will be made to head for the helipad at Sahastradhara in Dehradun.
Itinerary 2: Same Day Return From Do Dham Yatra:
- Early morning at 7 am you will be made to head for the Sahastradhara helipad at Dehradun.
- You will be arriving at the helipad in Kedarnath by 8 am after covering a journey of just 1 hour.
- The Kedarnath helipad is situated at a distance of just 500 metres from the main temple of Kedarnath. You will be provided with VIP or priority darshan slip which will allow you to have a comfortable darshan experience.
- After your darshan rituals you will be made to depart from Kedarnath at 10 am for Badrinath.
- You will be arriving at Badrinath by 11 am after covering a journey of just 1 hour.
- Every passenger will be provided with 3 to 4 hours to complete their darshan and other puja rituals. You will also be able to enjoy a sacred dip in the natural hot water spring of Tapt Kund.
- After this you will be made to head to the hotel of Sarovar portico where you will be served a delicious lunch meal.
- You will be made to depart from Badrinath by 3 pm and you will be arriving at the Sahastradhara helipad in Dehradun by 4 pm.
Terms and Conditions
- The helicopter service for do dham yatra is available on the basis of chartered which includes a group of 4 passengers per helicopter ride with the overall weight adding to 300 kgs including the 5 kgs of luggage per person.
- Make sure not to carry any sort of suitcase or any other heave baggage item. Since the cabin is extremely small that is why you are required to carry a small hand baggage along with you.
- The above-mentioned package includes your transfer to Badrinath
- This package also includes assistance for darshan at the temple. However, the expenses for special puja will be borne by the passengers themselves.
- While making the booking you will be required to pay an advance of 50% of the overall cost of the journey.
- The remaining tour cost should definitely be deposited 15 days prior to the commencement of the journey.
- In case for any reason like bad weather or technical difficulties, the flight is cancelled or rescheduled, then the passenger will be required to travel on their own accord. Timberline Helicharters will be liable to refund the amount for the utilised sector of the journey.
- Up to 7 days prior to schedule – 20% of the total amount
- Up to 48 hours prior to schedule – 50% of the total amount
- Less than 48 hours prior to schedule – 75% of the total amount
- Less than 24 hours prior to schedule – zero refund of the total amount