Is north india better than south india? both the places are special in their own ways. The northern end of India is blessed with rich heritage and culture that dates back to centuries ago, it is also known for its adventurous side. This package includes a visit to amazing forts, palaces and teeming colourful bazaars. The experience will further leave you in awe and beauty of our amazing indian culture. The designs, elaborate architecture and fine sculpture displayed during this trip in addition to cultural experiences will create memories of a lifetime. During this trip you will be experiencing royalty, heritage, spirituality as well as adventure.
- Full day Delhi sightseeing - Red fort, humayun’s tomb etc.
- Sightseeing in the golden city of india - Jaisalmer
- Forts, museums and local bazaars visit in Jodhpur
- Visit to the city of lakes and palaces in Udaipur
- Jaipur, Agra, Varanasi sightseeing and experiences
Tour Itinerary - North India Highlights Tour Package
Day 1 :Arrival in Delhi
Welcome to Incredible India! You arrive here in New Delhi, the capital city of India. A representative from Atlas Travel will receive you with warm welcome from New Delhi International Airport. Then you would be escorted to the pre-arranged hotel. Check-in at the hotel. Wash, change and relax. Enjoy welcome dinner with cultural performances. Have comforting overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 :Delhi Sightseeing
Take delicious breakfast served at the hotel. Later embark on full day sightseeing tours of Delhi to see its attractions including historical places, religious places, temples, historical monuments and many more. On time return back to the hotel for dinner and comforting overnight stay.
- Red Fort – a UNESCO World Heritage Site of India
- Jama Masjid – India’s largest mosque
- Raj Ghat – the final resting place of Mahatma Gandhi
- Qutub Minar – a UNESCO World Heritage Site of India
- Humayun’s Tomb – a UNESCO World Heritage Site of India
- India Gate War Memorial – the national monument of India
- Old Fort – the monument of national importance
- Lotus Temple – the most visited building in the world
- President House, Parliament House and National Museum
- Birla Temple – Laxmi Narayan Temple
- Evening roam around Connaught Place
- Evening joy of Dances of India Show
Day 3 :Delhi – Jodhpur – Jaisalmer
Take breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast you will be transferred to the Delhi Airport to board flight for Jodhpur, the second largest city in Rajasthan state. On arrival at Jodhpur Airport, a representative of Atlas Travel will receive you and take you to Jaisalmer by a luxury car. On arrival in Jaisalmer in Rajasthan you will check-in at the pre-booked hotel. Wash, change and relax. Have sumptuous dinner and comforting overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 :Jaisalmer Sightseeing
Take delicious breakfast served at the hotel. Embark on full day sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer – the Golden City of India. Jaisalmer is an important and prominent tourist destination of Rajasthan located in the heart of the Thar Desert. Explore the attractions of the city and on time return to the hotel for dinner and luxurious overnight stay.
- Golden Fort (Sonar Kila) – one of the oldest forts in the world / one of the Seven Wonders of India
- Beautiful Havelis – Patwon-Ki-Haveli, Salim-Singh-Ki-Haveli and Nathmalji-Ki-Haveli
- Exquisite Jain Temples famous for stunning carvings and architecture
- Afternoon excursion to Sam Village to see sand dunes
- Camel safari ride on the desert and sand dunes
Day 5 :Jaisalmer – Jodhpur
Take leisurely breakfast at the hotel. Depart for Jodhpur, the Blue City of India. Jodhpur is a historic city of Rajasthan located on the edge of the Thar Desert. On arrival in Jodhpur, a representative of Atlas Travel will transfer you to the hotel. Wash, change and relax. Later embark on sightseeing tour of Jodhpur. On time return to the hotel for dinner and comforting overnight stay.
- Visit of mammoth Mehrangarh Fort
- Visit of Umaid Bhawan Palace & Museum
- Visit of Jaswant Thada Memorial and royal cenotaphs
- Evening shopping in local bazaars
Day 6 :Jodhpur – Udaipur
In the morning you will be transferred to Jodhpur Airport to board flight to Udaipur, the Jewel of Mewar Kingdom. Today, Udaipur is a beautiful city in the desert state of Rajasthan and famously known as the City of Lakes & Palaces. It is also called as the Kashmir of Rajasthan due to its beauty and elegance. It is also regarded as one of the most romantic cities in India. On arrival in Udaipur, a representative of Atlas Travel will receive you from the airport and then transfer you to the hotel. Wash, change and relax. Have sumptuous dinner and luxurious overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7 :Udaipur – Jaipur
Take breakfast the hotel and then proceed for half day sightseeing tour of Udaipur, the City of Lakes & Palaces.
- City Palace, Lake Palace, Jagmandir Palace and Monsoon Palace
- Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandal and Saheliyon-Ki-Bari
- Jagdish Temple, Eklingji Temple and Pichola Lake
Later, you proceed to Jaipur, the city of victory. Upon arrival in Jaipur, Atlas Travel representative will transfer you to the hotel. Wash, change and relax. Have dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 8 :Jaipur Sightseeing
After having breakfast at the hotel embark on guided city tour of Jaipur, the capital and largest city of Rajasthan state. Jaipur is also called the Pink City of India because of pink painted houses and buildings in the city. See the major attractions of the city and on time return to the hotel for dinner and comforting overnight stay.
- Amber Fort by elephant back ride
- City Palace Complex, Museum and Govind Devji Temple
- Jantar Mantar Observatory – UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Hawa Mahal – the Palace of Winds
- Albert Hall Museum (Central Museum)
- Evening shopping in local bazaars
Day 9 :Jaipur – Agra
Take breakfast at the hotel. Later drive to Agra – a city in Uttar Pradesh state. Agra is famous for Mughal monuments Taj Mahal (UNESCO World Heritage Site), Agra Fort (UNESCO World Heritage Site) and Itmad-Ud-Daulah Tomb (the Baby Taj or Little Taj Mahal) constructed by Shah Jahan, Akbar and Noor Jahan respectively. Upon arrival in this historical Mughal town, a representative of Atlas Travel will transfer you to the hotel. Wash, change and relax. See the attractions of Agra. Have dinner and luxurious overnight stay at the hotel.
- Taj Mahal – one of the Seven Wonders of the Word
- Agra Fort – the Red Fort of Agra
- Itmad-Ud-Daulah Tomb – the Draft of Taj Mahal
Day 10 :Agra – Varanasi
In the early morning you visit Taj Mahal and stay their till sunrise. The beauty of Taj Mahal at sunrise enthralls visitors most. Also visit the other attractions you have missed in previous day of sightseeing of Agra. On time you will be transferred to Agra Railway Station to board train to Varanasi. A representative from Atlas Travel will receive you from Varanasi railway station and then transfer you to the hotel. Wash, change and relax. Have sumptuous dinner and comforting overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 11 :Varanasi – Delhi – Departure
In the morning enjoy boat ride on Ganga River, India’s most sacred river. See the cremation ghats and holy ghats. Observe Hindu rituals and living culture. Return to hotel for breakfast and then continues sightseeing at Varanasi.
- Morning boat cruise on Ganges River
- Cremation ghats and holy ghats
- Kashi Vishwanath Temple
- Tulsi Mans Temple
- Bharat Mata Temple
- Durga Temple or Monkey Temple
- Benaras Hindu University
After sightseeing at Varanasi, you will be transferred to Varanasi Airport on time to board flight to Delhi. A representative from Atlas Travel will receive you from Delhi Airport and transfer you to the hotel. Freshen up and relax. Proceed for a farewell dinner. Atlas Travel ensures for punctual transfer to the New Delhi International Airport. Take flight back to your home / onward destination with sweet memories of highlights of northern India.
- Guided sightseeing tour
- Pick up and drop off service
- Meals as per itinerary
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking charges, fuel price
- Any expense of personal nature
- Extra charges in case of an emergency
- Shopping, laundry, tipping, portage
- Monument entrance fees, camera charges
- Anything not in the inclusions section
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.When is the best time to visit Rajasthan?
A. The winter months from October to February is the best time to visit Rajasthan.
Q.What are some interesting things to do in Jaisalmer?
A. Boating in Gadisar lake, visit Patwa ki haveli, sand dunes exploration, desert wildlife national park visit, cultural village to Kuldhara village etc.
Q.What is the distance between Jodhpur and Udaipur?
A. Udaipur is about 4.5 to 5 hours of road distance away from Jodhpur.
Q.How to spend a day in Agra?
A. You can visit Taj mahal, agra fort, buland darwaza, diwani i khas visit, panch mahal visit, jodha bai palace visit and jama masjid visit etc.
Q.Which airport is near to Kashi?
A. Lal bahadur shastri international airport is the nearest airport to Kashi which is about 19 to 20 kms away from the main city centre.