The thriving metropolis and hub of culture and entertainment Tokyo has now developed into an incredible hub for travellers from all over the globe. The Tokyo Hiroshima tour package covers all the significant sightseeing options which makes this place a unique destination in the whole world. This tour guarantees a vacation filled with awe, respect for nature, visit to the Buddhist monasteries and some of the most jaw dropping natural beauty. Take a look at the historical past of japan by also visiting the UNESCO world heritage site of Hiroshima. A whirlwind adventure awaits, book your package now.
- Tokyo sightseeing tour and shopping
- Fuji visit and exploration
- Hakone cruise experience
- Bullet train ride to Kyoto
- Complete Kyoto sightseeing and shopping
- Hiroshima and Miyajima island tour
Tokyo Hiroshima Tour Itinerary
Day 1 :Arrival in Tokyo
Just as you arrive in Tokyo you will be greeted by our tour representative who will greet you at the point of arrival. he will then transfer you to your allotted hotel here. Post check in the remainder of your day will be free for you to spend in leisure. You shall be staying for the night in Tokyo.
Day 2 :Sightseeing Tour in Tokyo
Day 3 :Tokyo Leisure Day
Day 4 :Tokyo – Kyoto
Day 5 :Kyoto Sightseeing
Day 6 :Kyoto – Osaka
Day 7 :Osaka – Hiroshima – Tokyo
Day 8 :Tokyo Departure
- Pick up and drop off service
- Guided sightseeing tour
- Meals as per itinerary
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking charges etc
- Extra expenses in case of an emergency
- Expenses of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees, camera charges etc
- Tipping, shopping, laundry charges etc
- Anything not on the inclusions section
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.What is the cost of a bullet train ticket from Tokyo to Hiroshima?
Q.Is Hiroshima open for tourist visits?
Q.What is Tokyo famous for?
Q.Is Hiroshima a day trip from Kyoto?
Q.Is English spoken in Tokyo?