India, undoubtedly, is home to several important pilgrimage places in the country. However, of numerous pilgrimage places in the country two venues which are immensely popular are Badrinath and Kedarnath. Their popularity can be gauged from the fact that they are amongst the most visited religious destinations in the country. If you want to visit both these places than our Do Dham yatra package is tailor-made for you. Opt for it and get to see some of the most religious destinations in the country in addition to Badrinath and Kedarnath.
Given below is the broad description of Do Dham yatra package. See for yourself the places it covers and the amount of time that one gets to spend here. It surely is tailor-made for all those who want to visit both Badrinath and Kedarnath in one trip. In addition the package also includes visits to Haridwar, Guptakashi, Pipalkoti and Rishikesh in a package that runs for 6 nights and seven days.
Badrinath Kedarnath Tour Itinerary
|Tour Name:||Badrinath Kedarnath Yatra Package|
|Tour Duration:||06 Nights / 07 Days|
|Destination Covered:||Delhi – Haridwar – Guptkashi – Kedarnath – Pipalkoti – Badrinath – Rishikesh|
|Tour Price:||On Request/- Enquire Now|
Day 01: Delhi – Haridwar
- Guests are received at Delhi airport and railway station and escorted to a hotel.
- The guests are served refreshments here and are allowed to rest for a while.
- After that the tour proceeds towards Haridwar.
- The party checks in at a hotel in Haridwar and the guests are allowed to rest.
- By evening the guests are taken on a trip to Har-ki-Pauri where they take part in the aarti.
- Guests are then taken back to the hotel where their overnight stay is arranged.
Day 02: Guptkashi
- Early morning, after breakfast, the tour moves to Gupkashi.
- Guptkashi is considered to be very sacred for Hindus, next to Kashi.
- The entourage checks in at the hotel where prior arrangement is made for them.
- The guests are served lunch here and they are allowed to rest for a while.
- After brief rest the guests are taken on a tour to Guptkashi.
- They are also taken to the widely renowned and ancient Vishwanath temple.
- After the sightseeing trip the entourage returns to the hotel by night where dinner is served to them.
Day 03: Kedarnath
- Next day, post breakfast, the party moves to Kedarnath.
- On reaching Kedarnath the guests are taken to a hotel where prior arrangement is made for them.
- The guests are served lunch here and are allowed to rest for a while.
- After a brief rest the guests are taken along to see some of the important temples of the place.
- After this the guests are taken on a trip to the ‘kunds’.
- Next place to be visited is the famous Gandhi Sarovar where one can witness floating mass of ice on the rivers.
- As night falls the entourage returns to the hotel where guests spend their night.
Day 04: Pipalkoti
- After breakfast, next day, the tour moves to Pipalkoti.
- The entourage moves to a pre-arranged hotel where the guests are served lunch.
- After a brief rest the guests are taken on a sightseeing trip to the place which appears exotic with snow clad mountain tips and lush green hillocks.
- By night the party returns to the hotel where they are served dinner.
Day 05: Badrinath
- Early morning after quick breakfast the entourage moves towards Badrinath.
- The party checks in at the hotel where lunch is served to them.
- After resting for a while the guests are taken along to see some of the important temple in the region.
- They are also taken to the bank of river Alaknanda where they can witness the river as well as ‘Tapt Kund’ a natural thermal spring which is reputed to carry medicinal properties.
- Next in line is Neelkanth, a renowned snow covered peak in Badrinath.
- As night descends the guests return to the hotel where dinner is served to them.
Day 06: Rishikesh
- Early morning, after breakfast, the entourage proceeds to Rishikesh.
- The guests are taken to a hotel where prior arrangement is made for the guests.
- The guests are served lunch here and are allowed to rest.
- After resting for a while guests are taken along to see the attraction of the place like Ram Jhula, Lakshman Jhula etc.
- In the evening the guests are taken to Triveni Ghat where they attend the aarti.
- By night the guests return to hotel where dinner is served to them.
Day 07: Rishikesh – Delhi
- Next morning after breakfast the entourage is driven back to Delhi.
- The guests are escorted to a hotel where they are served refreshments.
- After this the guests are dropped at railway station and airport.
- The tour comes to an end.
For Further Information
Please fill up the below Enquire form or call our trip Advisor
Call us our Yatra Expert No +91 9911415288, +91 9911884413
Get the best Holiday Offers
Email Us at :- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
24 x 7 Online chat support on Whatsapp / Viber/ Hike/ Wechat +91 9911884413