Atlas Travel respect your Privacy
- Your name age sex,
- Telephone number,
- E-mail ID,
- Credit card number, debit card number
- Date of birth in case of a child
And any other such details (Any information by which you can be identified) you share with us. We would like to assure you that we follow appropriate standards when it comes to protecting your privacy on our websites at www.atlastravel.in.
Atlas Travel does not involve in selling or renting out of personal information, belonging to our users, to any third party without the consent of the user or customer.
Your personnel details are collected by us to be use as follow
- We have your full consent to share the information
- We have to share your information for providing products or services, which you have requested.
- It is necessity to share the information with service partners/agents in order to respond to your comments or to resolve service issues. (These partners/agents have no right to use the information except for responding to your comments or to resolve the service issues.)
- Our customer / traveler’s name, age, address, phone number, are shared with applicable service providers like the airlines, hotels, etc., in respect to booking and reservation of airlines or Hotel.
- Information like Credit Card Details and Net Banking Details are usually collected directly by the payment gateways and banks and not by Atlas Travel but if ever stored or retained by us, remain internal and is never shared.
- We have to disclose /respond to requests from any Indian or foreign government agency/authority or officer for security, immigration and customs purpose.
- We have to respond to orders of court or during legal process/matters.
- Information like e-mail address, mobile number and postal address may be used for promotional purposes and to carry out market study.
Securing your personal information
Atlas Travel use current standard regulation to protect the personal information. Our administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your personal identification data from unauthorized access and use.
1. Atlas Travel may also have various links to connecting with the other websites. When you click on these links, you enter another website. We don’t have any responsibility whatsoever. You are requested to study the policy of that particular website.
2. There are some pages of our website using “cookies” so that Atlas Travel can provide better services to you with customized information when you return back to our website. Google’s use of the cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and another sites on the Internet. You may set your browser to indicating you when you are sent a cookie, showing you the option to decide whether or not to accept it.