The pious city of Ayodhya (Ajodhya ) makes for one of the most holy cities of India, primarily for being the kingdom and birthplace of lord ram. Dotted with numerous significant holy sites and places of worship the city is a treat for spiritual seekers and people on pilgrimages. This pocket friendly 4 days and 3 nights of Ajodhya Pahar tour package guarantees a wholesome and insightful holiday experience with your family and loved ones. Go on sightseeing and see why this place has always been on every religious person’s travel list.
- Sightseeing in Purulia along with visit to sahib Bandh, Bigyan Bhavan, Subhash Uddyan etc.
- Road trip to Ajodhya from Purulia
- Sightseeing in Ayodhya including visit to Ayodhya Pahar, Chorda Pahar etc.
Ayodhya Pahar Tour Itinerary
Day 1 :Howrah – Purulia
Your memorable trip to Ajodhya will commence from the railway station in Howrah where you will be boarding the train headed for your next destination of Purulia. On reaching our tour representative will transfer you to your allotted hotel here for an overnight stay.
Day 2 :Purulia Sightseeing
Day 3 :Purulia – Ajodhya
Day 4 :Ayodhya Departure
- To and fro train fare
- Accommodation services
- Sightseeing services
- Transfer by car
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Any food or meal purchased on a personal basis
- Entrance fee in any monument if required
- Toll tax, permit fees etc.
- Any tipping or expenses of personal nature like laundry, phone bills etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section above.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.How far is Purulia from Howrah?
Q.What is special about Purulia?
Q.What is the religious significance of Ajodhya hills?
Q.Do you need to book in advance to visit ajodhya hills and forest reserve?
Q.Which food is famous in Purulia?