Japan is one place in the world the effortlessly combines the ultra modern technological advancements to age old traditions creating an interesting destination for all types of travellers. Initially a mere fishing village Japan has developed into a hub for science, technology, entertainment and fashion among other milestones. This 8 days of Japan tour package will enable you to explore the jewels of this wonderland which will entail visiting places like Tokyo and Kyoto. Here is everything you need to know about the itinerary for Japan.
- Witness the grand cherry blossom season
- Complete sightseeing of Kyoto
- Fun sightseeing and shopping in Tokyo
- Witness the grand Buddha of Kamakura
- Visit to the ethereal lake Kawaguchi
- Take part in the unique tea ceremony
Best of Japan Tour Itinerary
Day 1 :Arrival in Tokyo
On arriving at Tokyo you will be greeted by our tour representative who will greet and assist you to your hotel in Tokyo. Post check in you will be free to spend the remainder of your day in leisure.
Day 2 :Sightseeing in Tokyo
Day 3 :Tokyo – Kamakura – Tokyo
Day 4 :Tokyo Visit to Edo Museum and Leisure Day
Day 5 :Tokyo Sightseeing Visit of Mt. Fuji and Lake Kawaguchi
Day 6 :Tokyo – Kyoto
Day 7 :Kyoto Sightseeing
Day 8 :Kyoto Departure
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Guided sightseeing tour in Tokyo and Kyoto
- Transportation services
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Pick up and drop off
- International flight tickets
- Any expense of personal nature
- Entrance fee if required
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section above
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.Is japan a cheap country to visit for indians?
Q.What is the currency of Japan?
Q.What is the best time to visit Japan?
Q.What are some famous foods in Japan?
Q.What are the top tourist places to visit in Japan?