Dubai, a provincial city in the heart of UAE has been a dream destination for all the shopping lover, fashion followers, and people who love to spend some days in luxury. The city not only has a luxurious lifestyle to offer to its spectator but high-rise towers to woo all those who love to be surrounded by skyscrapers filled skyline. You can enjoy an entire evening admiring the luminous culture of this city and can also explore fun-filled places here. With our 5 Nights and 4 Days tour, you will be able to enjoy some days in luxury here in Dubai and explore its vibrant nightlife. Because the package is detailed out by IRCTC so, you will enjoy luxury during your whole journey.
- Visit to Miracle garden - world’s largest garden
- Evening dhow cruise experience
- Full day dubai city tour and sightseeing
- Visit to the highest building in the world - burj khalifa
- Full day Abu Dhabi sightseeing tour
Dubai IRCTC Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 : Mumbai – Sharjah – Dubai
Once all the passengers will gather at the Mumbai Airport, the tour operator will brief about the do’s and don’ts of Dubai as it is a country that comes with certain bound. Then, you will board an early morning flight for Sharjah Airport and on reaching the Sharjah airport, you will be transferred to Dubai on an AC private vehicle.
When you reach Dubai, you will first have breakfast at an Indian restaurant and later, you will check-into your hotel room. After a quick refreshing moment, you will enjoy a short tour to Miracle Garden is a world’s largest garden where about 50 million different types of flowers bloom and you will find yourself walking around the beautiful creation of humankind.
In the afternoon, you will enjoy shopping and go to Dhow cruise in the evening where you get to savor buffet dinner under gleaming lights of the Dubai creek.
Day 2 :Dubai City Tour
Day 3 :Dubai City Tour
Day 4 :Sightseeing tour of Abu Dhabi
Day 5 :Sharjah to Mumbai
- Guided sightseeing tour
- Pick up and drop off service
- Meals as per itinerary
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking charges, fuel price
- Any expense of personal nature
- Extra charges in case of an emergency
- Shopping, laundry, tipping, portage
- Monument entrance fees, camera charges
- Anything not in the inclusions section
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.When is the best time to visit the Miracle garden?
Q.Is Dubai and Abu Dhabi the same?
Q.Can you drink alcohol in Abu Dhabi?
Q.How far is Abu Dhabi from Dubai?
Q.What are the best things to shop for in Dubai?