Some of the best Jain temples of the country are located in Gujarat itself. The state has witnessed the various stages in the growth and evolution of Jainism and many renowned Jain Tirths or pilgrimage centers grace the state of Gujarat. Jain temples of Girnar, Champaner and Pavagadh are world famous for the brilliant architecture of the ancient times that they exhibit.
It is in the state of Gujarat that the 22nd of the Jain Tirthankaras attained ‘moksha’.Many of the Jain temples of Gujarat are as old as nearly 100 years or more. If you wish to explore the Jain heritage of Gujarat at its best, avail this 6 Nights / 7 Days Jain temple tour of Gujarat to get the most memorable experiences of your life.
- Darshan and visit to Hutheesing Jain temple
- Mahudi, Vadnagar and Tarang hill visit
- Bhavnagar city sightseeing
- Visit to the spiritual Palitana hills
- Darshan to Somnath mahadev and Dwarkadheesh temple
Gujarat Jain Temple Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Arrive Ahmedabad & Ahmedabad Jain Temple Tour
Upon reaching Ahmadabad airport or railway station, you’ll be received by our tour operator who takes you to pre-booked hotel. Check into hotel and later proceed to visit Hutheesing Jain Temple, one of the most magnificent Jain temples of Gujarat made most artistically out of white marble. The temple was constructed in 1848 AD and was named after a wealthy merchant Seth Hutheesing. The temple was built in honor of the revered Dharmanath; the 15th Tirthankara of the Jains and it took nearly 10 Lakhs to construct this extravagantly adorned Jain temple. Post visit, we return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2 :Ahmedabad – Mahudi – Vadnagar – Tarang Hill
Day 3 :Ahmedabad – Bhavnagar
Day 4 :Bhavnagar – Palitana
Day 5 :Palitana – Gondal – Somnath
Day 6 :Somnath – Dwarka
Day 7 :Dwarka – Ahmadabad
- Pick up and drop off service
- Guided sightseeing
- Driver allowance, parking charges, fuel charges etc
- Meals as per itinerary
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Any expense of personal nature
- Extra charges in case of an emergency
- Shopping, tipping, laundry, portage etc
- Monument entrance fees, camera charges etc
- Anything not in the inclusions section
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.Who is Hutheesing temple dedicated to?
Q.Which river flows in Vadnagar?
Q.What are the top attractions to visit in Bhavnagar?
Q.How many steps are there in Palitana?
Q.How long does it take to climb up the palitana hills?