Heritage Aviation is known for offering some of the most exclusive and comfortable helicopter services to the famous Sikh pilgrimage of Hemkund Sahib. This Heli tour of Hemkund Sahib Yatra offers its service from Delhi and Dehradun. This is a 1-day helicopter package for Hemkund Sahib that commences in the morning and concludes by evening. The helicopter package also includes pony services for 4 passengers.
- Thrilling helicopter ride
- Pony ride from helipad to Hemkund Sahib
- Enlightening darshan experience
- Viewing stunning natural beauty
- Having a deeply moving spiritual experience
Day 1 :Full Day Hemkund Sahib from Dehradun by Heritage Aviation
6:30 am – Departure from the helipad at Sahastradhara in Dehradun
7:30 am – arrival at Ghangaria helipad, Govind Gham. Upon Arrival you will be made to proceed to Hemkund Sahib on a pony. After the completion of our Darshan you will be assisted back to Ghangaria by 1:00 pm.
13:00 pm – departure for Sahastradhara helipad from Ghangaria.
15:00 pm – arrival at Sahastradhara helipad at Dehradun.
- Guided sightseeing tour
- Pick up and drop off service
- Meals as per itinerary
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking charges, fuel price
- Any expense of personal nature
- Extra charges in case of an emergency
- Shopping, laundry, tipping, portage
- Monument entrance fees, camera charges
- Anything not in the inclusions section
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.How long is the helicopter ride from Sahastradhara to Hemkund helipad?
A. The entire journey is 1 hour long.
Q.When is the best time to go for the Hemkund yatra?
A. June to October is the best time to go for the Hemkund yatra.
Q.Is the hemkund trek difficult?
A. Yes. The trek is steep and difficult.
Q.What is the elevation of hemkund sahib?
A. Hemkund Sahib is located on an elevation of over 4,500 metres above sea level.
Q.When was the present hemkund gurudwara built?
A. The current hemkund gurudwara structure was built during the 1960s.