The charming holiday destination of Cambodia is riddled with historical ruins and a very vibrant culture. However Cambodia is more than that. Home to pristine beaches, quirky cafes and ancient temples, this pocket friendly destination has it all that constitutes for the perfect holiday getaway with family, friends and loved ones. This package of a week i.e. 7 days and 6 nights of Cambodia tour package takes you to the top tourist destinations like boat cruises through the jungle, exploration of ancient temple ruins, interacting with the local people and taking village tours and so much more.
- Visit to the largest lake in South East Asia – Tonle Sap Lake
- Visit to the traditional floating villages
- Complete sightseeing of Siem Reap
- Exploring the temple where tomb raider was shot – ta prom
- Visit to the largest temple in the world – Angkor Wat
- Complete day sightseeing and shopping at Phnom Penh
- Beach visit and relaxation at Sihanoukville
Highlights of Cambodia Tour Itinerary
Day 1 :Arrival in Siem Reap
This will be the day when you shall be arriving in Siem Reap which will mark the commencement of your 7 days of Cambodia trip. You shall be greeted by our tour representative upon your arrival at the international airport. A drive of 15 kms will then begin to Phnom Krom. On reaching you shall be taken for a cruise to the largest lake in South East Asia i.e. Tonle Sap. After this you will also be exploring the floating villages and the culture of Cambodia. You will then be checked in to your allotted hotel here where you will stay for the night.
Day 2 :Siem Reap Sightseeing
Day 3 :Siem Reap – Phnom Penh
Day 4 :Phnom Penh Sightseeing
Day 5 :Phnom Penh – Sihanoukville
Day 6 :Sihanoukville Beach Day
Day 7 :Sihanoukville – Phnom Penh
- Pick up and drop off services
- Complete sightseeing with guide
- All applicable taxes
- Accommodation and meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation services
- Any expense of personal nature like laundry, tips etc
- Any entrance fee if applicable
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section above
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary mentioned above
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.When is the best time to visit Vietnam?
Q.How much does a Cambodia tour package cost for couples?
Q.Suggest some food to try in vietnam.
Q.What is the currency for Cambodia?
Q.Is Cambodia a cheap country to visit?