Hong Kong and Korea are 2 of the most exotic and fun filled holiday destinations in the world. Famous for its unique heritage, interesting culture and some of the most incredibly awe inspiring and incomparable natural beauty this magical Asian tour package is truly one of a kind and just the thing you need for spending some quality time with your family, friends and loved ones. For 11 days and 10 nights every day will be filled with surreal and magical experiences that cannot be done anywhere else in the world. Book the package now for a holiday to remember.
- Full day of fun time in Disney land Hong Kong
- Complete city tour of Macau including visit to the tower of Macau
- Exploring the Jeju folk villages and Seoul tower
- Nami island visit and exploration
Hong Kong South Korea Tour Itinerary
Day 1 :Arrival in Hong Kong
Upon arriving at the international airport in Hong Kong you will be greeted by our tour representative who will then transfer you to your allotted hotel here for an overnight stay. After getting checked in and post freshening up you will be taken for a half day city tour of Hong Kong. This tour will entail visit to places like the top most level of Victoria peak, tram ride and Madme Tussauds Museum. Finally you shall be headed back to your hotel.
Day 2 :Disneyland tour in Hong Kong
Day 3 :Hong Kong – Lantau – Hong Kong
Day 4 :Hong Kong – Macau
Day 5 :Macau Sightseeing
Day 6 :Macau – Jeju
Day 7 :Jeju Sightseeing
Day 8 :Jeju – Seoul
Day 9 :Seoul Sightseeing
Day 10 :Seoul Sightseeing
Day 11 :Seoul Departure
- Accommodation facilities as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All sort of taxes like parking, driver allowance, airport tax etc.
- Sightseeing accompanied with a knowledgeable guide
- Transfers in a private car
- Ferry transfer
- Any expense of personal nature like tipping, phone bill, laundry bills etc.
- VISA charges
- Airfare of personal nature
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions section above
- Any unexpected increase in rates
- Optional activities undertaken by you
- Travel or any other type of insurance
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.How long is the flight from Hong Kong to South Korea?
Q.Is South Korea safe for tourists?
Q.Suggest some hidden gems in South Korea.
Q.Is Hong Kong a part of china?
Q.What are some must have foods in south korea?