Muktinath darshan is one of the most highly religious Darshan for devout Hindus from all over the world. This tour package will take you to the holy abode of Lord Vishnu who is worshipped here in the form of Muktinath. This will take you on a soul rejuvenating journey from Kathmandu to Muktinath and Janakpur Dham. It is a journey of 6 days and 5 nights which will take you to the surreally beautiful valley of mustang and get an opportunity to take a bath under the 106 Muktidharas present in the temple’s courtyard.
- Exciting and scenic sightseeing to Pokhara
- Thrilling and fin helicopter ride to Muktinath
- Holy bath and darshan experience in muktinath temple
- Brief and fun sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Complete full day sightseeing in Janakpur
Muktinath and Janakpur Dham Tour Itinerary
Day 1 :Arrival in Kathmandu
You shall be welcomed by our tour representative upon your arrival in Kathmandu. After greeting you will immediately be transferred to your allotted hotel here. After check in you can relax and freshen up and maybe if there is some time head out for a visit to Pashupatinath Mandir in the evening. You will be spending the night here in Kathmandu.
Day 2 :Kathmandu – Pokhara
After having a delicious breakfast in the morning you shall be transferred to the domestic airport and head on for your next destination of Pokhara via a flight journey which will be of almost 35 minutes. On reaching this place which is also referred to as the city lakes you will immediately be checked in to your allotted hotel here where you shall be staying for the night. After freshening up you have the liberty of going on a sightseeing tour here to places like david’s falls, seti gorge and the deepest gorge in the world. all the places are remarkable and filled with awe. You shall then be made to head back to your hotel here for an overnight stay.
Day 3 :Pokhara – Jomsom – Muktinath – Jomsom
You will be made to head out for your darshan of Muktinath Dham early in the morning after breakfast to Pokhara airport. You shall be flown from jomsom to Muktinath dham which will be a 30 minute flight. Upon landing in Jomsom airport you will be transferred duly to the entrance of Muktinath. Here you will complete all your darshan and rituals of Muktinath lord. After the holy bath and the completion of puja you shall be transferred back to Jomsom where you will be checked in to your hotel here for an overnight stay.
Day 4 :Jomsom – Pokhara – Kathmandu
Your flight to Pokhara will commence early in the morning. On reaching Pokhara helipad you will be taken to Kathmandu via a connecting flight. Upon your arrival in Kathmandu you will be taken on a brief sightseeing tour of Kathmandu city to places like Pashupatinath Mandir, Jaal Narayan, Swayambhunath Temple and the famous Kathmandu Darbar Square. After this you will head back to your hotel here for staying the night.
Day 5 :Kathmandu – Janakpur – Kathmandu
After having your breakfast in the morning you will be transferred to the domestic airport of Kathmandu. From here you will be flown to Janakpur which will be a journey of almost 30 minutes. Upon reaching Janakpur you will be taken on a sightseeing tour of this city to places like Janaki Temple, Dhanus Sagar, Ganga Sagar, Ram and Sita Vivah Mandap etc. this is a wonderful and an ancient city which is extremely highly revered. Later on in the afternoon you shall be dropped off to the airport in Janakpur from where you shall be made to flown back to the city of Kathmandu for an overnight stay.
Day 6 :Kathmandu Departure
Once you are done with your breakfast in the morning you will be dropped off to your departure location. This will mark the end of your spiritual Muktinath and Janakpur Dham tour along with the city sightseeing tour of Kathmandu.
- Pick and drop service for airport
- Accommodation service in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Jomsom and Janakpur on the basis of twin sharing
- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu as per mentioned in the itinerary
- Flight fare for Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu
- Flight fare for Pokhara – Jomsom – Pokhara
- Local shared jeep service for Jomsom – Muktinath – Jomsom
- All the relevant permits for Muktinath visit
- Fee for ACAP or Annapurna conservation area trek permit
- Trekking information management system or TIMS card
- Flight fare for Kathmandu – Janakpur – Kathmandu
- Sightseeing in Janakpur
- International or domestic air fare
- Visa fees for Nepal
- All applicable domestic airport tax
- Meals other than the ones mentioned in the itinerary
- Extra charges incurred in emergency cases
- Medical or travel insurance
- Any kind of personal expenses like tips, laundry bills, telephone bills etc
- Extra expenses in case of situations like political unrest, strikes, weather change etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.What are the best places to visit in Pokhara?
A. Poon hill, peace temple, sarangkot, phewa lake, international mountain museum and begnas lake are some of the must visit places in Pokhara.
Q.Why is Janakpur famous?
A. Janakpur is famous for 2 reasons: it is the birth place of sita mata and also the place where Lord Ram had married Sita.
Q.What is the distance between Kathmandu and Pokhara?
A. Pokhara is 204 kms away from Kathmandu.
Q.How to reach Mustang from Pokhara?
A. Mustang is a 6 to 8 hours of road journey away from Pokhara and one can reach there via a rented boke, car, jeep service etc.
Q.What is the importance of janaki temple?
A. The Janaki temple marks the place where goddess Sita was born.