North Eastern India is home to a rich wildlife culture, well-preserved heritage and untouched nature which make up the overall beauty of this part of the subcontinent. The Kaziranga with Meghalaya tour package of 7 days and 6 nights will make you witness nature in its complete vigour and a heritage which still remains extremely valuable and unforgotten. Witness the scenic tranquillity and picturesque vistas of this UNESCO world heritage site of wonders.
- Full sightseeing of Kaziranga
- Excursion to ‘scotland of the east’ - Shillong
- Full day excursion in Cherrapunje
- Visit to Asia’s cleanest village - Mawlynnong
- Guwahati sightseeing and shopping
Kaziranga Meghalaya Tour Itinerary
Day 1 :Arrival in Guwahati – Kaziranga
Once you arrive at Guwahati, you will be immediately driven to Kaziranga which will take almost 5 hours to finally reach your destination. Once you arrive in Kaziranga you will be immediately checked in to your forest resort and after freshening up, your guide will take you on a brief stroll by the banks of River Brahmaputra.
Pro Tip – Make sure you don’t venture out alone on your own without any vigilance, since it could be extremely dangerous for you.
Day 2 :Kaziranga Sightseeing
Day 3 :Kaziranga – Guwahati – Shillong
Day 4 :Shillong – Cherrapunjee Sightseeing
Day 5 :Cherrapunjee – Mawlynnong – Shillong
Day 6 :Shillong – Guwahati
Day 7 :Guwahati Departure
- Meals as per itinerary
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking charges, fuel price
- Pick up and drop off service
- Guided sightseeing tour
- Any expense of personal nature
- Extra charges in case of an emergency
- Shopping, tipping, portage, laundry
- Monument entrance fees, camera charges
- Anything not in the inclusions section
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.Which river flows through Kaziranga national park?
Q.Which month is best for Shillong?
Q.Why is Cherrapunji famous?
Q.How far is Mawlynnong from Cherrapunjee?
Q.How far is Tawang from Guwahati?