Browse our meticulously designed 6 nights and 7 days long Khajuraho Dance Festival with Wildlife tour package and get a beautiful chance to explore the vivid flavors of Khajuraho which is pretty well known for its architectural grandeur including gorgeous temples and also several festivals. This is not the end of this tour as you get the chance to witness the grand celebration of Dance Festival and also get some enriching wildlife experience by visiting Kanha National Park and the reserves of Bandhavgarh.
- Visiting the popular temples in Khajuraho, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Go for a Jungle Safari Ride in the Bandhavgarh National Park.
- Witness the dance performance at the Khajuraho Temples.
- Indulging in the Jungle Safari Ride at Kanha National Park.
Khajuraho Dance Festival Tour with Wildlife Itinerary
Day 1 :Arrival in Delhi
On reaching Delhi Airport, our tour representative will meet and greet you and then will pick you from the airport. He will then escort you to the pre-booked hotel and then check-into the hotel room and then relax for the rest of the day in the comfy environment of the hotel room or explore the places.
Day 2 :Delhi- Khajuraho (by Flight)
Day 3 :Khajuraho
Day 4 :Bandhavgarh
Day 5 :Kanha
Day 6 :Kanha- Jabalpur
Day 7 :Departure from Delhi
- Guided sightseeing tour
- Pick up and drop off service
- Meals as per itinerary
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking charges, fuel price
- Any expense of personal nature
- Extra charges in case of an emergency
- Shopping, laundry, tipping, portage
- Monument entrance fees, camera charges
- Anything not in the inclusions section
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.What is Khajuraho temple famous for?
Q.When was Adinath temple built?
Q.Which animals are found in bandhavgarh national park?
Q.Where is the Khajuraho dance festival held?
Q.Which gate is best for safari in Kanha national park?