Malaysia is almost on every traveller and explorer’s bucket list and is popular for its palm lined beaches, peaceful islands, adventurous ferry rides and of course the unending shopping fun in marketplaces and malls. This can be achieved completely by availing this 5 days and 4 nights of Malaysia tour which is available exclusively at the most unbelievably low prices. Take a much deserved getaway with your family and loved ones and spend some time indulging in fun activities and creating memories of a lifetime. Stay in good luxurious hotels, devour delicious foods and do some fun activities, that’s what Malaysia is all about.
- Visit to the famous Batu Caves
- Thean Hou temple pilgrimage
- Visits to handicrafts centre and the famous cricket club
- Visit to Petaling street and the famous railway station
- Refreshing visit at kings palace and masjid Jamek
Malaysia Truly Asia Tour Itinerary
Day 1 :Arrival in Kuala Lumpur
Upon your arrival in Kuala Lumpur our tour representative will greet and immediately get you checked in to your allotted accommodation here. Before that you will be taken for a visit to Genting Highlands which will be en route.
Day 2 :Kuala Lumpur Outdoor Activities
Day 3 :Batu Caves Visit
Day 4 :Sightseeing in Kuala Lumpur
Day 5 :Kuala Lumpur Departure
- Pick up and drop off service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking charges, fuel price
- Guided sightseeing tour
- Any expense of personal nature
- Extra charges in case of an emergency
- Shopping, laundry, portage etc
- Monument entrance fees, camera charges etc
- Anything not in the inclusions section
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.When is the best time to visit Malaysia?
Q.What should I avoid doing in Malaysia?
Q.What is Malaysia well known for?
Q.What is the main transportation service locally in malaysia?
Q.What is the road distance of Singapore from Malaysia?