Muktinath Dham has to be one of the most highly revered places of Hindu pilgrimage in Nepal. This package of 7 days and 6 nights will not only take you to the abode of lord Vishnu in Muktinath temple while also checking out some incredible sightseeing destinations in Pokhara and Kathmandu including the holy and sacred Damodar Kund or lake. This helicopter journey guarantee comfort and luxury which makes your entire journey extremely memorable and you will surely keep coming back for more.
- Aarti darshan experience in Pashupatinath temple
- Exciting helicopter ride to Muktinath dham
- Full day sightseeing and shopping in Pokhara
- Full day of sightseeing and shopping in Kathmandu
- Special holy rituals at the holy Damodar kund near muktinath dham temple
Muktinath Damodar Kund Helicopter Tour Itinerary
Day 1 :Arrival in Kathmandu
Upon arriving in Kathmandu our tour representative will greet you at the point of arrival and will immediately get you checked in to your allotted hotel for an overnight stay. In the evening if there is time then you may even be taken for attending the evening Aarti procession at the holy Pashupatinath Mandir.
Day 2 :Kathmandu – Pokhara
Day 3 :Pokhara – Muktinath – Damodar Kund – Pokhara
Day 4 :Pokhara Sightseeing
Day 5 :Pokhara – Kathmandu
Day 6 :Kathmandu Sightseeing
Day 7 :Kathmandu Departure
- Guided sightseeing tour
- Pick up and drop off service
- Meals as per itinerary
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking charges, fuel price
- Any expense of personal nature
- Extra charges in case of an emergency
- Shopping, laundry, tipping, portage
- Monument entrance fees, camera charges
- Anything not in the inclusions section
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.Which god is worshipped in Pashupatinath temple?
Q.Which month is best for a muktinath tour by helicopter?
Q.What is the boating price in Pokhara lake?
Q.Can you see Everest from pokhara?
Q.What is the height of Muktinath temple?