Being located in one of the most off beat pilgrimage sites in Nepal Muktinath Darshan by flight is one of the most convenient way of reaching. The temple is dedicated to the lord of justice i.e. Muktinath and people from all over the world make it a point to undertake this pilgrimage.
- Visit to famous attractions in Pokhara
- Thrilling helicopter ride to Muktinath
- Muktinath dham darshan
- Fun shopping experience in Pokhara
- Kathmandu sightseeing and shopping
Day 1 :Arrival in Kathmandu
Upon reaching Kathmandu our tour representative will receive and transfer you to the allotted hotel here for your stay. After freshening up your brief spiritual sightseeing will commence. Places you will be visiting shall include Pashupatinath Mandir and Budhanilkantha Temple. After the completion of this sightseeing you shall be made to head back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2 :Kathmandu – Pokhara
Your journey for Pokhara will commence early in the morning at 5 am or 6 am via a flight and this will be a trip of around 25 to 30 minutes. On reaching Pokhara you shall be made to visit some famous tourist attractions in places like Davis falls, Gupteshwor Cave, Tal Barahi among others. All these places are very breath taking and scenic in their own way which makes sightseeing worth it. After the completion of your sightseeing you shall be made to head back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3 :Pokhara – Jomsom – Muktinath – Jomsom
Your journey for Muktinath Dham will commence today in the morning at a very early hour. This will be a flying journey of almost 25 minutes to half n hour. Upon your arrival in Jomsom you will be taken to Muktinath temple via a shared jeep journey which will be very thrilling as well as scenic. After the completion of your darshan in Muktinath Dham and bathing under the Muktidharas you will be made to head for your hotel allocated in Jomsom for an overnight stay.
Day 4 :Jomsom – Pokhara
You will be flown to Pokhara from Jomsom really early in the morning. On arrival our tour representative will get you checked in to your allotted accommodation. After freshening up here you can feel free to check out some interesting sightseeing places in Pokhara or spend your day shopping here. After a full day of fun and enjoyment you can head back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 5 :Pokhara – Kathmandu
You shall be flown to your next destination of Kathmandu early in the morning which will be a flight journey of almost 25 – 30 minutes. On reaching you shall be duly checked in to your allotted hotel here for spending the night. The remainder of your day post arrival in Kathmandu will be free for you to spend in leisure or just relaxing by.
Day 6 :Kathmandu Departure
Once you are done with your breakfast you shall be made to check out of your hotel here and head on to your departure location in Kathmandu. You will be dropped off by our tour representative which will mark the end of your trip to Muktinath by flight plans with us.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Kathmandu
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Pokhara
- Jomsom accommodation for 1 day
- Flight ticket from Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu and from Pokhara – Jomsom – Pokhara
- Shared jeep service for Jomsom – Muktinath – Jomsom
- Permit for Annapurna conservation area (a very important travel document)
- Sightseeing and ground transfer via a private car
- All taxes that are applicable including airport tax
- Immediate and constant assistance by the tour representative
- All expenses of personal nature like laundry service, personal tipping, phine bills, meals that are not mentioned in the itinerary etc.
- Extra expenses that are caused beyond our control like delays in flight, rescheduling, cancellation, unfortunate accidents etc.
- Shopping, laundry, tipping, portage
- Monument entrance fees, camera charges
- Anything not in the inclusions section
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.What are the souvenirs i can buy in Pokhara?
A. You can buy: pashmina shawls, singing bowls, khukuri, rice paper products, thangka paintings, handicrafts items etc.
Q.Can you swim in Pokhara lake?
A. Yes. You can swim in Pokhara lake.
Q.Why is Jomsom airport not used in the afternoon?
A. The wind speed increases dramatically by afternoon and it can be potentially harmful for the flights.
Q.What is the helicopter duration from Pokhara to Jomsom?
A. The flight duration is just 15-20 minutes long.
Q.How long is the bus ride from Kathmandu to Pokhara?
A. It is a 7 hour bus ride.