Muktinath Dham is one of the most important Hindu pilgrimage destinations in the Sagarmatha zone of Nepal along with being one of the prime Shaktipeeths out of the 51 in India. The journey to Muktinath in itself is extremely rewarding and scenic which will make the trip even more fascinating and fruitful. Along with Hindus this Muktinath Darshan by helicopter package is also availed by Buddhist, Jains and Vaishnavs as well. Through this cheaply priced package you will be taken to one of the most highly proclaimed temple which is believed to cleanse all your life’s sins.
4 Days Muktinath Helicopter Tour Itinerary
|Tour Name:||4 Days Muktinath Helicopter Tour|
|Tour Duration:||03 Nights / 04 Days|
|Destination Covered:||Kathmandu – Muktinath|
|Tour Price:||On Request/- Enquire Now|
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
You will be arriving in Kathmandu today where you will be greeted by our tour representative who will transfer you to your allotted hotel for an overnight stay, in the evening you have the option of being a part of the evening Aarti procession in Pashupatinath Mandir.
Day 02: Kathmandu – Muktinath – Kathmandu
Early in the morning you will be taken on a helicopter journey of 1.5 hours to Ranipauwa Helipad close to Muktinath temple. After completing your Darshan you will be headed back to Kathmandu for your overnight stay.
Day 03: Kathmandu Sightseeing
Your visit to Nepal will remain incomplete if you don’t go on a sightseeing tour of Kathmandu. After breakfast in the morning you will be taken to see places like – durbar square, Swayambhunath, Boudhanath, National museum etc. en route you can also choose to try some delicious Nepali cuisines as well. Finally you will be taken back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 04: Kathmandu Departure
You will be made to depart for Kathmandu airport from where you will be boarding the flight headed towards your desired destination hence ending your Muktinath Yatra helicopter package with us.
- Transfer from Kathmandu airport to your hotel / city sightseeing purposes
- Accommodation in Kathmandu along with complementary breakfast.
- Helicopter journey from Kathmandu – Muktinath – Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tour to some of the most popular sightseeing places in Kathmandu.
- Professional crew for the helicopter ride to Muktinath
- Final transfer from the hotel to airport on the last day of the journey
- All the required permits for visitation to Muktinath
- Nepal visa fees.
- Entrance and monument fees.
- Any personal expenses like laundry service, tips for staff etc.
- Medical evacuation in case of emergencies.
- Personal clothing or any other gear that you have to carry with yourself.
- Chartered helicopter journey from Kathmandu to Muktinath.
- Fly to Muktinath temple and back in just 5 hours from Kathmandu.
- Stunning views of the world’s 8th highest peak of the world i.e. Mt. Manaslu.
- Magnificent bird’s eye view of various sites like that of Pokhara valley, Fewa Tal, Rupa Tal, Begnas Tal.
- Picturesque views of the surrounding snow-capped views of mountain ranges like – Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Tukuche Peak etc.
- Scenic views from above of the picturesque landscape of Mustang district along with Gandaki River, Jomsom, Kagbeni and Muktinath Village.
- Taking a holy bath under 108 spouts from where the chilled water comes out at Muktinath temple.
- Fun horse ride from the helipad of Muktinath to the main entrance of the temple.
- Offering prayer to Lord Vishnu who is worshipped here as Muktinath or the lord who frees you of all your sins.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1. How Many People Can The Helicopter Carry?
Ans. The helicopter is designed to accommodate only five to six people at a time to Muktinath. It will be really expensive if you are planning on chartering the whole helicopter for just 2 or 3 people but you can minimise this by choosing to go on a Yatra journey with 5 to 6 people when the expenditure cost is divided evenly.
Q 2. What Are The Best Months For Visiting Muktinath?
Ans. The months of March, April, May, June, September, October and November are the only times in the entire year when the skies are clear and the weather is pleasant for you to visit this Dham. The best part will be that during the said months while going on a helicopter journey you will be able to view the magnificent snow-capped surroundings.
Q 3. What Are The Necessary Permits Required For This Journey?
Ans. The temple lies within the trekking and conservation zone of Nepal and for this purpose 2 main permits are required which are – Annapurna Conservation Area Project Permit or ACAP and the other one is Trekker’s Information Management System Permit or TIMS. Entering this zone without these two permits is considered an offence and you will not be allowed to enter this region without it. If you avail a package all the permits requirements will be taken care of.
Q 4. Is It Possible To Visit Pokhara Instead Of Making My Way Back To Kathmandu?
Ans. Yes, it is possible for you to make your way to Pokhara and spend a few days there as well before heading back to Kathmandu since it fall en route the helicopter journey. From Pokhara you can make your way back Kathmandu easily via a tourist bus, cab or taxi. By road the journey takes around 7.5 hours.
Q 5. Why Do People Visit Muktinath?
Ans. People generally visit this 5th Dham of India since it holds immense significance in the lives of devout Hindus. Here Vishnu Ji is worshipped as – Muktinath – or the god of salvation. People come here to take a holy bath under the chilled water flowing through the 108 spouts since it is believed that doing so will free them from all the sins that they have committed in their entire life. So in short, visiting Muktinath is said to bring salvation to devout pilgrims.
Q 6. How Much Time Will The Helicopter Take To Complete The Journey?
Ans. From Kathmandu the temple is located at a flying distance of just 1.5 hours and 45 minutes from Pokhara. A helicopter package will allow you to complete your Darshan in duration of 1 hour. From the helipad the temple is situated at a distance of just half an hour which can also be covered via a horse or a Palki or even a Doli ride.
For Further Information
Please fill up the below Enquire form or call our trip Advisor
Call us our Yatra Expert No +91 9911415288, +91 9911884413
Get the best Holiday Offers
Email Us at :- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
24 x 7 Online chat support on Whatsapp / Viber/ Hike/ Wechat +91 9911884413