Muktinath temple tour takes you along one of the most soul purifying journeys within the mustang valley of Nepal. It is one of the most holy and sacred destinations among Hindu devotees. Taking a bath under the 102 Mukti Dharas or water spouts that are placed within the backyard of the temple is considered to get rid of all your skin related diseases, joint problems like arthritis and grant you moksha or salvation. This is a 3 days and 2 nights of package which is packed with amazing experiences and overall a memorable time.
- Exciting helicopter ride to Muktinath dham
- Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Some sightseeing in Pokhara along with souvenir shopping
- Kathmandu half day sightseeing
- Darshan and aarti experience in muktinath dham temple
Muktinath Temple Short Tour Itinerary
Day 1 :Kathmandu – Pokhara
Your journey will start from the beautiful city of Kathmandu preferably early in the morning. The entire road trip will be of scenic 6 to 7 hours or more depending on the traffic. If you get hungry you may even stop on the way to get something to it (not included). Upon reaching Pokhara you shall be checked in to your allotted hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2 :Pokhara – Jomsom (flight) – Muktinath – Jomsom
Early in the morning even before breakfast you will be flown to Jomsom. On reaching you will be served breakfast and driven straight to Muktinath Dham via a shared jeep ride. The overall flight duration from Pokhara to Jomsom will be of 15 minutes whereas the shared jeep ride will be of 2 hours up to the temple. After your Darshan you shall be made to head back to Jomsom where you will be checked in to your hotel for spending the night.
Day 3 :Jomsom – Pokhara – Kathmandu departure
You will be made to leave for Pokhara early in the morning at 6 am, so you must wake up early in the morning. This will also be a flight duration of around 15 minutes. Once in Pokhara you shall be transferred to Kathmandu via a car ride journey and this will take place over a duration of 6 to 7 hours depending on the traffic. Upon your arrival in Kathmandu you shall be headed to your departure destination which will mark the end of your trip with us.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Pokhara
- Accommodation for 1 night in Jomsom
- Flight ticket for Pokhara – Jomsom – Pokhara
- Sightseeing and ground transfer via a private car
- Shared jeep transfer of Jomsom – Muktinath – Jomsom
- Airport pick up and drop service in a private car
- Area permit for Annapurna conservation
- All inclusive taxes
- Complete assistance by tour officer
- All expenses incurred of personal nature
- Added expenses for reasons beyond our control like accidents, weather change, act of god, unexpected delays etc.
- Shopping, laundry, tipping, portage
- Monument entrance fees, camera charges
- Anything not in the inclusions section
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.What is the road distance between Kathmandu and pokhara?
A. Pokhara is 200 kms away from Kathmandu and it takes about 6 to 7 hours to reach by road.
Q.When is the best time to go to Muktinath by helicopter?
A. September, October and November are the best months to go to Muktinath by helicopter.
Q.What are the darshan timings for Muktinath dham temple?
A. Muktinath dham temple darshan timings are from 8 am to 7 pm.
Q.What are the adventurous things to do in Pokhara?
A. Trekking, mountain biking, boating, camping, hiking, water sports activities etc.
Q.How far is Muktinath dham from Jomsom?
A. Muktinath dham is 25 kms away from Jomsom and it takes about 1 hour to reach by road.