India is a land of numerous religions and beliefs where people from all walks of life contribute towards its rich heritage. All through the length and breadth of the subcontinent, everyone is preaching their own religion and keeping the culture alive. Have a firsthand experience without Nagarjunakonda and Amravati tour package which pans for 6 days and 5 nights. Be a part of the sacred tour.
- Sightseeing of top tourist attractions in Hyderabad
- Comfortable drive and sightseeing in Nagarjuna sagar
- Fun boat ride visit to Nagarjunakonda island and museum
- Visit to amaravati stupa and museum
- Vijayawada sightseeing tour
Nagarjunakonda Amaravati Tour Itinerary
Day 1 :Arrival in Hyderabad
Once you arrive at Hyderabad and after completing your check-in procedure at your allotted hotel, you will be taken on a wholesome sightseeing tour of the city which will include visitation to the following places: Salar Jung Museum – one of the three national museums in India, which houses a massive collection of artifacts and items which were curated over time by various kings of Hyderabad; Char Minar – the iconic landmark of Hyderabad.
During the afternoon you will be taken for a visit to the following tourist attractions – Ananda Vihara – which is considered to be the heart and soul of all the major Buddhist activities here. It holds extreme importance for Buddhists and was opened by Dalai Lama himself.
After a whole day of fun sightseeing expedition, you will be made to head back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2 :Hyderabad – Nagarjuna Sagar
Day 3 :Nagarjuna Sagar Sightseeing
Day 4 :Nagarjuna Sagar – Vijayawada
Day 5 :Vijayawada Sightseeing Tour
Day 6 :Vijayawada Departure
- Meals as per itinerary
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking charges, fuel price
- Guided sightseeing tour
- Pick up and drop off service
- Any expense of personal nature
- Extra charges in case of an emergency
- Shopping, tipping, portage etc
- Monument entrance fees, camera charges
- Anything not in the inclusions section
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.How far is Nagarjunakonda from Hyderabad?
Q.What is the meaning of Nagarjunakonda?
Q.Who had built the stupa at Amaravati?
Q.Why is Nagarjuna sagar dam famous?
Q.What is Vijaywada known for?