North- Eastern part of India is teeming with oodles of natural gifts that attract thousands of travelers flocking from all across the world. On one side, Darjeeling appeals and attracts its tourists with the incredible and irresistible aroma of tea plantations and similarly on the other side, Kalimpong attracts tourists towards itself with the beautifully scented and colorful flower nurseries and at last but not the least, Gangtok fascinates its travelers with the mesmerizing view of Tsongmo Lake. So, if you are inspired by the glimpse of these cities then plan your hill triangle tour where you can discover the real gems of these cities.
- Visiting the nurseries boasting a huge variety of flowers in Kalimpong.
- Explore the real beauty of the popular Tsongmo Lake in Gangtok.
- Witnessing the greenery and the incredible aroma of tea plantations in Darjeeling.
- Visit Tiger Hill Point from where you can capture the mesmerizing view of sunrise.
North East Hill Triangle Tour Itinerary
Day 1 :Arrive NJP – Bagdogra – Darjeeling
Upon your arrival at the Bagdogra Airport or New Jalpaiguri Railway Station, you will be welcomed by our tour representative who will be waiting for you to pick you up from there and transfer you to the destination that is popular among tourists as “Queen of Hills” i.e. Darjeeling. This hill journey is going to be one of the most enjoyable and memorable journey as you will be traversing across numerous tea gardens and the aroma leaves you spellbound.
Day 2 :Darjeeling
Day 3 :Darjeeling – Kalimpong
Day 4 :Kalimpong – Gangtok
Day 5 :Gangtok Excursion
Day 6 :Gangtok – NJP – Bagdogra
- Breakfast Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Ticket Fare
- Guided Sightseeing
- Smooth Transfers
- Pick up and Drop off service
- All sort of Taxes
- Any expense of personal nature like laundry, tips etc
- Any entrance fee if applicable
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section above
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary mentioned above
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.What is the Price of the Char Dham Yatra Tour Package?
Q.Is Char Dham Yatra Open in 2022?
Q.How many Days it takes to Complete Char Dham Yatra?
Q.Is Char Dham Yatra by Train Available?
Q.When is the Best Time to go for Char Dham?