Browse our beautifully tailored Saurashtra tour package and get the chance to attain some beautiful travel experiences whether it be a wildlife experience, spiritual or peaceful beach life. This 6 nights and 7 days long package has been designed in such a way that it has many things to allure and offer its vivid kinds of guests irrespective of the preference you are for in the city.
‘Saurashtra Darshan’ Tour Package
|Tour Name:||Saurashtra Tour Package|
|Tour Duration:||6 Nights / 7 Day|
|Destination Covered:||Ahmedabad – Jamnagar – Dwarka – Somnath – Diu – Gir – Ahmedabad|
|Tour Price:||On Request/- Enquire Now|
Highlights of the Trip
- Visiting Bala Hanuman Temple, Lakhota Museum, and Lakhota Lake in Jamnagar.
- Exploring Dwarkadhish Temple, Rukmini Temple, Nageshwar Temple, Gopi Talav, and the gorgeous Beyt Dwarka Beach.
- Attain some super spiritual experience in the city of Porbandar by visiting Sudama Mandir and Kirti Mandir.
- Visiting Bhalka Tirth, Somnath Temple, and Triveni Ghat in Somnath.
- Exploring Nagoa Beach, Gangeshwar Mahadev Temple, Naida Caves, Diu Fort, and Museum.
- Enjoy Jeep Safari Ride at Gir National Park and also visit the Devaliya Park in Sasan Gir.
Day 1: Ahmedabad- Jamnagar
Upon your arrival at the Ahmedabad Airport, our tour representative will meet you and then will escort you to Jamnagar which was formerly called as Nawanagar. On reaching the city, check-into the hotel, freshen up and then get ready to explore the destinations of the day including Lakhota Museum and Lakhota Lake, Darbargadh Palace, Khijada Temple, Cremation Park, Ratan Bai Masjid, and Pratap Vilas Palace. Later, in the evening pay homage at the popular Bala Hanuman Temple which is renowned for its famous Ramdhun since the year 1956 which has been enlisted in the Guinness Book of World Records.
Day 2: Jamnagar- Dwarka
You will have to start your second day of the journey little early today. After having the scrumptious morning meal at the hotel, pack your bags and post completing the check-out formalities at the hotel drive towards Dwarka. After driving for almost 3 hours you will reach your destination city which holds a great religious significance in Hinduism (enlisted among Char Dham pilgrimages). On reaching Dwarka, check-into the pre-booked hotel, unwind yourself and freshen up to visit the popular Dwarkadhish Temple. Do not miss out the opportunity to take a dip into the holy Gomati River and post the holy bath drive towards visiting the popular Nageshwar Temple. Next, move towards Beyt Dwarka which is a gorgeous beach where you can enjoy the ferry ride (you are liable to pay this cost). In the evening, participate in the grant evening Aarti ceremony at Dwarkadhish Temple. After completing a fun-filled day, return to the hotel for dinner which will then be followed by a relaxing overnight stay.
Day 3: Dwarka- Porbandar
After covering a driving distance of almost 2 and a half hour, you will be reaching Porbandar which is popular for being the birthplace of Mahatma Gandhi and also Lord Sudama (best friend of Lord Krishna)and this is why the city is also called as Sudamapuri. Visit Kirti Mandir and also the Sudama Temple which is the only Sudama Temple. You can also visit the popular Porbandar Chowpatty, Nehru Planetarium, Huzoor Palace, and Shri Hari Mandir.
Day 4: Porbandar- Somnath
Early morning after savoring the delicious morning meal, check-out from the hotel and then drive towards Somnath. After reaching the destination, visit Somnath Temple which falls first in the list of 12 important Jyotirlingas in the country. On reaching Somnath, check-into the hotel first and then go for exploring the places in the city like Bhalka Tirth, Geeta Mandir, Triveni Sangam, Somnath Temple, and Chopati. Later in the evening, visit the temple and participate in the evening Aarti which is then followed by the light and sound show organized by Gujarat Tourism. After the completion of the spiritual day, you will be dropped at the hotel for dinner and a relaxing overnight halt.
Day 5: Somnath- Diu
After covering a distance of almost 100 kilometers from Somnath, you will reach the next destination of the tour Diu. Diu is pretty popular for the island, the Old Portuguese Cathedral, and also the fortress. Upon arrival in Diu, check-into the hotel, unwind yourself and get ready to explore the attractions of the island city. Diu Fort, Diu Museum, St. Pauls Church, Gangeshwar Temple, and Noida Caves are the major landmarks of Diu. After exploring these beautiful places spend the rest of the day at the glimmering Nagoa Beach. Later in the evening, return to the hotel for dinner and then overnight stay.
Day 6: Diu- Sasan Gir
Early morning, post breakfast check-out from the hotel and drive towards Sasangir. After covering a distance of almost 100 kilometers and a continuous drive for 2 hours, you will reach Sasan Gir. Sasan Gir is renowned to be one of those areas in Asia which are under strict protection. It is home to a wide variety of wild animals, reptiles, and bird species. Upon landing in this wildlife city, you will be taken to one of our pre-listed hotels. You can also visit Devaliya to explore Gir Interpretation Zone (you will have to bear this additional cost).
Day 7: Sasan Gir- Ahmedabad
On the final day of your trip with us, you will have to cover the distance of almost 375 kilometers to board the flight for your onward journey home. In the morning you can enjoy the Jeep Safari Ride in the forest. Check-out from the hotel and drive towards Ahmedabad to board your transport and the journey concludes here.
- Accommodation at all the places where you spend your overnight.
- Meals as indicated and enlisted in the itinerary. You will be served with pure vegetarian dishes throughout the entire trip.
- Transportation to move from one place to another is also included in the itinerary cost inclusion.
- You do not need to pay for the fuel charges. This all will be incurred by us.
- Parking charges are also paid by us only. You don’t need to bother about it.
- Driver Charges and toll tax charges all are included in the cost inclusion column of the itinerary.
- Hotel Service tax and also the luxury tax also falls under the cost inclusion column of the itinerary.
- If you savor yourself with other meals that are not included in the itinerary then you will be liable to pay the amount.
- If you are visiting any historical monuments or the places where you require to pay the entrance fee then be ready to pay the amount as it is not included in the itinerary cost.
- Any other personal expense borne by you will be paid by you only.
- Safari Ride is also excluded from the cost inclusion column of the itinerary.
- Any kind of water sport activities or boat rides will be incurred by you.
- If you are thinking of paying some tips to the guide then be handy to pay the amount.
- Government Service tax of 5% will also be incurred by you only.
Terms and Conditions
- This is just a suggested itinerary plan and also keep this thing in mind that the company is liable to pay the charges which are included in the itinerary and if you incur any other expense then we are not liable to pay those extra charges.
- Respective hotels will decide the check-in and check-out timing of the guests as per their policy.
- If there is any loss incurred by the guest during the trip then the guest should be ready to pay for the loss.
- During the journey, if you face any injury or loss then the company is not accountable for this.
- Dollar rates are acceptable only from the foreign nationals or NRIs and Indians will have to pay the amount in INR package rates.
- Any sort of dispute will be handled by Ahmedabad Jurisdiction only.
- You are advised to bring any sort of claim related to the tour package in front of the company within a week only.
For Further Information
Please fill up the below Enquire form or call our trip Advisor
Call us our Yatra Expert No +91 9911415288, +91 9911884413
Get the best Holiday Offers
Email Us at :- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
24 x 7 Online chat support on Whatsapp / Viber/ Hike/ Wechat +91 9911884413