Browse our beautifully tailored Saurashtra tour package and get the chance to attain some beautiful travel experiences whether it be a wildlife experience, spiritual or peaceful beach life. This 6 nights and 7 days long package has been designed in such a way that it has many things to allure and offer its vivid kinds of guests irrespective of the preference you are for in the city.
- Visiting Bala Hanuman Temple, Lakhota Museum, and Lakhota Lake in Jamnagar.
- Exploring Dwarkadhish Temple, Rukmini Temple, Nageshwar Temple, Gopi Talav, and the gorgeous Beyt Dwarka Beach.
- Attain some super spiritual experience in the city of Porbandar by visiting Sudama Mandir and Kirti Mandir.
- Visiting Bhalka Tirth, Somnath Temple, and Triveni Ghat in Somnath.
- Exploring Nagoa Beach, Gangeshwar Mahadev Temple, Naida Caves, Diu Fort, and Museum.
- Enjoy Jeep Safari Ride at Gir National Park and also visit the Devaliya Park in Sasan Gir.
Gujarat Saurashtra Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Ahmedabad- Jamnagar
Upon your arrival at the Ahmedabad Airport, our tour representative will meet you and then will escort you to Jamnagar which was formerly called as Nawanagar. On reaching the city, check-into the hotel, freshen up and then get ready to explore the destinations of the day including Lakhota Museum and Lakhota Lake, Darbargadh Palace, Khijada Temple, Cremation Park, Ratan Bai Masjid, and Pratap Vilas Palace. Later, in the evening pay homage at the popular Bala Hanuman Temple which is renowned for its famous Ramdhun since the year 1956 which has been enlisted in the Guinness Book of World Records.
Day 2 :Jamnagar- Dwarka
Day 3 :Dwarka- Porbandar
Day 4 :Porbandar- Somnath
Day 5 :Somnath- Diu
Day 6 :Diu- Sasan Gir
Day 7 :Sasan Gir- Ahmedabad
- Accommodation at all the places where you spend your overnight.
- Meals as indicated and enlisted in the itinerary. You will be served with pure vegetarian dishes throughout the entire trip.
- Transportation to move from one place to another is also included in the itinerary cost inclusion.
- You do not need to pay for the fuel charges. This all will be incurred by us.
- View More [+]
- If you savor yourself with other meals that are not included in the itinerary then you will be liable to pay the amount.
- If you are visiting any historical monuments or the places where you require to pay the entrance fee then be ready to pay the amount as it is not included in the itinerary cost.
- Any other personal expense borne by you will be paid by you only.
- Safari Ride is also excluded from the cost inclusion column of the itinerary.
- View More [+]
Terms and Conditions
- This is just a suggested itinerary plan and also keep this thing in mind that the company is liable to pay the charges which are included in the itinerary and if you incur any other expense then we are not liable to pay those extra charges.
- Respective hotels will decide the check-in and check-out timing of the guests as per their policy.
- If there is any loss incurred by the guest during the trip then the guest should be ready to pay for the loss.
- View More [+]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.Which is the best place for trekking in india?
Q.What are some of the best beaches in India?
Q.What are the popular temples in south india?
Q.When is the best time to travel to india?
Q.Is travelling in india safe?