Located close to the holy river of Narmada, Statue of Unity is an iconic representation of unity along with being the tallest statue in the world. Dedicated to the iron man of India and the man who is to be credited with the unification India, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, a visit to this statue will evoke a sense of deep patriotism and fascination within you. With our 2 days and 1 night of Statue of Unity tour package you will be able to have a memorable and a breathtaking experience which will be engraved in your memory forever.
- Shopping in Vadodara
- Delicious traditional gujarati cuisines
- Fun and exciting visit to the tallest statue in the world - the statue of unity
- Immersive experience at the statue of unity - gallery of flowers, audio history etc
- Experience the culture and heritage of Gujarat
Statue of Unity Package Itinerary
Day 1 :Arrival in Vadodara
Upon your arrival in Vadodara, our tour representative will greet you and assist you to your allotted hotel here. Once you arrive at your hotel you will be duly checked in to your hotel for an overnight stay. The evening is free for you to wander around in the nearby market places and shop for souvenirs and gifts for you close ones.
Day 2 :Vadodara – Statue of Unity – Vadodara (2 h 1 min / 90.0 km)
- Accommodation facilities on the basis of sharing at your allotted hotels.
- You will be provided with air-conditioned vehicles where you will be charged as per the group size.
- You will be delivered with daily breakfast meal.
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tax and allowances like – fuel charges, parking fees, toll tax, state tax etc.)
- Taxes that is currently applicable like – hotel and transportation taxes.
- Personal expenses like tipping, laundry, telephones, camera fees, porters etc.
- Any sort of an insurance.
- Any sort of a claim which are caused due to delays such as natural calamities like landslides, road blockages etc. or any other services or things that are not included in the inclusions column.
- A 5% GST is applicable on the total billing.
Notes and Information
- All the prices that are mentioned are in Indian rupees.
- This is not the complete itinerary and it is subject to changes as per the situation requires.
- Please keep a valid ID and address proof for each member of your family which will be required during the check-in process at the hotel.
- Make sure you check the timings for breakfast as well as dinner at your hotel while checking in.
- The early check-in or late checkout timings will be subject to availability and is changeable by the hotel itself. However, the general check-in time is 12000 hrs. and the usual check out time is also 12000 hrs. in some cases this also depends on the timings of the hotel in particular.
- It is vital for you to keep the driver’s mobile number as well as the contact number for the service manager while travelling.
- It is important for you to consult your driver or representatives for the following day’s transfer timings or schedules. In case any passenger is unable to follow the said timings, then there is a possibility that the passenger may miss out on that particular sightseeing expedition. Then the passenger will be required to arrange another sightseeing for a different day which will be done one a direct payment basis.
- While the transfer procedure or during the sightseeing expedition, in case you are not able to reach or view the place due to any of these reasons like – traffic jam, road blockage, unexpected landslide, monument timings or any other reason, then we won’t be held responsible for the inconvenience.
- While sightseeing vehicles are only allowed to go up to the permissible point. In case you want to move beyond that point then extra charges will be levied, this will be borne by the passenger themselves.
- In case your above-mentioned hotel is not available then an alternative hotel will be provided to you according to your travelling dates.
- Hotels for you will be provided as per your budget and as per our feedback system. We advise you to please check the location and reviews of the hotels that are mentioned in your itinerary. Make sure you do this prior to completely confirming the package.
- Our itinarires have no hidden package charges and during the journey in case anyone asks for extra money we advise you to immediately contact us and inform us about this. In case you had already paid the amount then we won’t be responsible to pay your amount and it won’t be any of our concern.
- Every meals / room services / buffet will be provided to you as per the hotel’s policy.
- Every transfer, excursion and sightseeing is all specified in the itinerary.
- The overall tour costs in the above mentioned itinerary does not include any late night or morning surcharges.
- Supplement charges are only applicable during long weekends, festivals, Christmas, New Year etc.
- In order to avoid any sort of misunderstanding and waste time it is advised for you to discuss with the driver the tour schedule, timings and sightseeing.
- Any sort of a cost which may arise due to unforeseen circumstances like natural or manmade calamities including political disturbances, road blockages, landslides etc. will be borne by the passengers themselves.
- It is advised for you to travel with a minimum amount of baggage. In case you carry extra baggage or luggage then the cost for carrying that extra luggage will be borne by you.
- Room heaters are available but only on extra charges whose cost will be borne by the passengers directly (this is an exception in cases of luxury and premium categories).
- The room category mentioned in the package is considered to be the base category of rooms.
- The extra bedding set will be provided to you in the form of cot or a mattress as per the arrangements made by the hotel. Most of the hotels have no provision for an extra set of bedding.
- The company reserves the right to re arrange the itinerary and provide you with a hotel according to availability without changing the overall number of days and also not compromising with any of the services.
- Most of the hotels do not have the services like lifts or an elevator so in case you are travelling with anyone who needs these services then you are required to make it clear to us before the confirmation of your tour package so that we are able to make the appropriate arrangements.
- Hotels have the freedom of charging you with a mandatory meal surcharge during festive occasions like Christmas, new year’s eve etc. all these additional costs will have to be cleared in the hotel itself.
- Be sure to thoroughly go through the inclusions and exclusions twice and in case you have any doubts be sure to clarify with us.
- We have the right to change, modify or even alter the itinerary before or while the tour is going on. In case such a change occurs we will make sure to notify you once the changes are made.
- The company will not be responsible for any sort of an illness, injury, death or accident along with any sort of damages or claims that may arise from a loss.
- No refunds will be done in cases that are beyond our control be it natural or manmade.
- Under unavoidable circumstances the above mentioned hotels may be changed and that will have to be acceptable by the passengers.
The cancellation policy is subject to changes. These policies are completely depended on the policies of the hotels and tours. During peak season months, some hotels have 100% charges for cancellation. In case you are looking to cancel your tour then you are requested to please inform the company in writing along with the booking ID. The charges for cancellation will be only effective from the date when we receive the email or letter. Your advance will be refunded through cheque or NEFT. In case the entire booking amount was paid via a credit / debit card, then an additional processing fee of 5% will be deducted. A booking processing fees of 10% will be levied on every refund along with any sort of cancellation charges. A normal refund takes almost 10 working days to recover once the cancellation request has been made.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.How far is the statue of unity from Vadodara?
Q.What are the entry fees for the statue of unity?
Q.Is there bus service for vadodara to the statue of unity?
Q.What is the price of a helicopter ride to the statue of unity?
Q.What is the SOU express entry?