Located close to the holy river of Narmada, Statue of Unity is an iconic representation of unity along with being the tallest statue in the world. Dedicated to the iron man of India and the man who is to be credited with the unification India, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, a visit to this statue will evoke a sense of deep patriotism and fascination within you.
Day 1 :Arrival in Vadodara
Upon your arrival in Vadodara, our tour representative will greet you and assist you to your allotted hotel here. Once you arrive at your hotel you will be duly checked in to your hotel for an overnight stay. The evening is free for you to wander around in the nearby market places and shop for souvenirs and gifts for you close ones.
Day 2 :Vadodara – Statue of Unity – Vadodara (2 h 1 min / 90.0 km)
Early in the morning after having a complete breakfast you will be taken on a full day excursion tour of statue of unity which is situated in Kevadia village that is located at a distance of 2 hours. You will be made to explore the statue and its various entertainment aspects that include visiting valley of flowers, observation decks, audio – visual gallery, memorial as well as gaze at the magnificent Sardar sarovar dam. By evening you will be made to drive back to Vadodara which will mark the end of this journey. You will be transferred to your allotted point of departure at either the airport or the railway station.
- Accommodation facilities on the basis of sharing at your allotted hotels.
- You will be provided with air-conditioned vehicles where you will be charged as per the group size.
- You will be delivered with daily breakfast meal.
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- View More [+]
- Personal expenses like tipping, laundry, telephones, camera fees, porters etc.
- Any sort of an insurance.
- Any sort of a claim which are caused due to delays such as natural calamities like landslides, road blockages etc. or any other services or things that are not included in the inclusions column.
- A 5% GST is applicable on the total billing.