The Talley Valley trekking tour provides you an immense opportunity to let you explore the places teeming with verdant vegetation, glacial terrain, and the alpine meadows that make this destination appealing and inviting to the tourists from all across the globe. The rich culture and the biodiversity make this place admiring for both eco-tourism and adventure in the country. The Talley Valley allures a huge number of adventure enthusiasts and makes it one of the most popular trekking destinations in India.
- Visiting Museum, Gonpa, and other historical sites at Itanagar.
- Visiting Apatani Village, a nearby village where you can learn about the rural lifestyle.
- Exploring Tagin tribal village and Adi tribal Village where you can find some unique houses built up of stone without using nail.
- Enjoy the nightlife experience in tents.
- Exploring the Talley Valley for a complete one day.
- Explore Hill Miri Trivial Village and Nishi Village where you marvel at an exotic collection of flora and fauna species.
Talley Valley Trekking Tour Itinerary
Day 1 :Delhi – Tezpur
Commence your journey from Delhi and then on reaching Guwahati, you will meet our travel representative who will greet you and then take you to Tezpur via a smooth transfer. You will be spending your entire night in Tezpur.
Day 2 :Tezpur – Ziro
Day 3 :Ziro – Pange
Day 4 :Pange – Talley Valley
Day 5 :Talley Valley
Day 6 :Talley Valley – Pange
Day 7 :Pange – Ziro
Day 8 :Ziro – Daporjio
Day 9 :Daporjio – Along
Day 10 :Along
Day 11 :Along – Dibrugarh
Day 12 :Dibrugarh – Delhi
- Pick up and drop off service
- Meals as per itinerary
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Guided sightseeing tour
- Driver allowance, parking charges etc
- Any expense of personal nature
- Extra charges in case of an emergency
- Monument entrance fees, camera charges etc
- Tipping, shopping, laundry etc
- Anything not in the inclusions section
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.What is the trekking grade for Talley Valley Trek?
Q.When is the best time to visit Talley Valley wildlife sanctuary?
Q.What is Ziro village famous for?
Q.How to reach Talley Valley national park?
Q.How many wildlife sanctuaries are there in Arunachal Pradesh?