Tibet is reckoned as a magical wonderland and is known for its intriguing culture, splendid monasteries, and the highest peaks of mountains. On this 8 days long tour you will be exploring this beautiful holy Himalayan city and enjoy the most of this mystical land. Get dipped in the blissful ambiance of the country by visiting the temples and the monasteries on your Nepal Tibet Tour. Soaked in the divine aura and the spiritual significance, Tibet takes you to Lhasa, Shigatse, Gyantse, and Lhatse.
- Exploring the Gyatso-La Pass.
- Exploring Shigatse, Lhatse, Gyantse, and Lhasa.
- Visiting Tashi Lhunpo which is a world-famous monastery.
- Explore the scenic splendor of Nyalam Pass and Lalung-La Pass.
Tibet Monastery Tour Itinerary
Day 1 :Arrival in Kathmandu
Upon arrival in Kathmandu board the bus to reach the border at Tatopani. On the way to the border, you will be exploring some beautiful and traditional villages and also the agricultural fields before reaching the Tibet-Nepal border. You need to complete the boarding and immigration facilities and then move towards Zhangmu which is the border city of China. Later on, you will be taken to the Nyalamu. Return to the Hotel, enjoy dinner and then overnight stay.
Day 2 :Lhatse
Day 3 :Lhatse – Shigatse
Day 4 :Shigatse – Gyantse
Day 5 :Gyantse – Lhasa
Day 6 & 7:In Lhasa
Day 8 :Departure from Lhasa to Kathmandu Airport
- Guided sightseeing tour
- Pick up and drop off service
- Meals as per itinerary
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking charges, fuel price
- Any expense of personal nature
- Extra charges in case of an emergency
- Shopping, laundry, tipping, portage
- Monument entrance fees, camera charges
- Anything not in the inclusions section
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.Can i stay in a monastery in nepal?
Q.Can you freely travel to tibet?
Q.When was the shigatse dzong built?
Q.What is Lhasa known for?
Q.Is Tibet expensive to visit?