Planning on a trip to India? Confused about where to go in this massive country of wonders? Here is a customizable and tailor-made 6 days and 5 nights of golden triangle holiday package which will take you through some of the most mesmerizing cultures, traditions and unique experience. Take a journey across some of the places famous for its rich historical heritage and lineage which has been well preserved even to present day. People from all across the world make this trip and explore some of the most wonderful tradition, wildlife, food and lifestyle in India.
- Complete sightseeing in Delhi
- Jaipur sightseeing and shopping
- Fatehpur sikri sightseeing
- Agra sightseeing with Taj Mahal
- Fun shopping in Delhi
Golden Triangle Tour Itinerary
Day 1 :Arrival in Delhi
Upon your arrival in Delhi, you will be greeted by our tour representative who will receive you at your point of arrival. Upon your check-in, you will be freshening up and by evening you will be taken on a brief sightseeing of tourist attractions of Delhi like India gate which is a beautiful sight at night when the gate is completely lighted up. You will then be taken back to your hotel where you will be spending the night.
Day 2 :Delhi – Jaipur
Day 3 :Jaipur – Fatehpur Sikri – Agra
Day 4 :Agra Sightseeing
Day 5 :Agra – Delhi
Day 6 :Delhi Departure
- Meals as per itinerary
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Guided sightseeing tour
- Pick up and drop off service
- Driver allowance, parking charges, fuel price, toll taxes etc
- Any expense of personal nature
- Extra charges in case of an emergency
- Shopping, tipping, portage, laundry etc
- Monument entrance fees, camera charges etc
- Anything not in the inclusions section
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1.What Is The Route From Delhi To Jaipur?
Q2.Why Was Buland Darwaza Built?
Q3.On Which Day Is Fatehpur Sikri Closed?
Q4.Why Is Jaipur Known As The Pink City?
Q5.What Are The Timings For Taj Mahal?