Located between Maharashtra and Rajasthan, Gujarat is one of the most admiring and fascinating states that is stretched over an enormous area and is so enlisted among the few largest states in India. The charm and glory of Gujarat is something that doesn’t require any introduction as the state boasts of incredible architectures and more importantly cuisines of this wonderful state are worldwide popular. Also called the “Land of Legends”, Gujarat is a perfect place to exhibit the proper blend of history, culture, music, crafts, and vivid traditions. Gujarat tour package from Hyderabad provides you the best opportunity to plan an exciting trip to this magical land where you can discover various places, indulge in different activities, and can also binge on mouth-watering Gujarati cuisines.
- Discovering the destinations in Jamnagar and visiting Dwarkadhish Temple in the evening to be a part of Aarti.
- Visiting the popular Sudama Temple and Somnath Temple.
- Exploring the gorgeous Akshardham Temple and Gandhi Ashram in Ahmedabad.
- Enjoying the boat ride at Bet Dwarka and go for a local sightseeing tour.
- Discover the ancient forts at Junagarh and cover the local sightseeing destinations including Swaminarayan Temple.
|Tour Name:||Dwarka Somnath Tour from Hyderabad|
|Tour Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Destination Covered:||Hyderabad – Jamnagar – Dwarka – Somnath – Junagarh – Ahmedabad|
|Tour Price:||On Request/- Enquire Now|
Day 1: Arrival in Ahmedabad
Once you arrive at the airport or the railway station in Ahmedabad, you will be warmly welcomed by our tour representative who will take you to Jamnagar straight after picking you. On the very first day of your Dwarka Somnath tour, you will be experiencing the beauty of the Lakhota Lake and then collecting the historical significances of the region by visiting Lakhota Museum. Bala Hanuman Temple visit is the next schedule of the day where one must visit on their Gujarat trip as the shrine holds great importance and is so listed in Guinness Book of World Records for playing non-stop Ram Dhun since 1956. After covering these wonderful destinations in the city drive towards Dwarka where you will be spending your night at your pre-booked hotel. After completing the formalities at the hotel unwind yourself and relax for a few hours and then in the evening head towards the Dwarkadhish Temple for attending the Aarti.
Day 2: Sightseeing tour of Dwarka
Give a healthy start to your day with a relishing breakfast and get energized for the city sightseeing tour. This holy city is located on the banks of River Gomati so start the trip by taking a dip into the river and then move towards the Nageshwar Jyotirlinga and then to the sacred Gopi Talav. Next move towards the Bet Dwarka Island which admires its tourists with the captivating views of the surroundings and then pays homage to several temples including Rukmini Temple that falls on your way back to the hotel. The next visit is at Dwarkadhish Temple which is adorned with a serene and tranquil ambiance. You must be tired by now so head back to the hotel for a night of safe and sound sleep.
Day 3: Somnath Sightseeing
Breakfast is a must for today as you are going to cover a long distance to discover the wonders of Somnath. Post breakfast leaves from the hotel after check-out and drives towards the destination city where on the way you will make a halt at Porbandar, the birthplace of Mahatma Gandhi. Porbandar houses the only Sudama Temple in the world and so this is worth visiting the place and soon after completing the puja rituals at the shrine drive to Somnath. On reaching your desired city you will be transferred to one of your pre-listed accommodations where you can freshen up and relax for some time.
After a few hours of relaxing start exploring the spiritual centers of the region including Geeta Mandir, Triveni Sangam, Bhalka Teerth etc. By the time you complete visiting these places, it gets dark so head towards Somnath Temple where you can experience the colorful light and sound show followed by your drive towards the hotel.
Day 4: Ahmedabad Sightseeing
The second consecutive day of covering a long distance to reach Ahmedabad from Somnath so again breakfast must not be skipped out. However, nobody wishes to say no to Gujarati Cuisines so finish your breakfast and then drive towards Ahmedabad en-route which you will be making a halt at many places like Junagarh where you can discover the remnants of Junagarh Fort and then head towards Mahabat Maqbara followed by your visit to Swaminarayan Temple. On reaching Ahmedabad, you will be taken to the hotel where you can relieve your tiredness and enjoy sleeping soundly.
Day 5: City Sightseeing Tour of Ahmedabad and then Departure
On the fifth also the final day of your trip you will be exploring the attractions of Ahmedabad including Gandhi Ashram, Kankaria Lake, Adalaj Stepwell, and Sidi Saiyyed Mosque. Conclude this city trip with your visit to Akshardham Temple from where you will move straight towards Ahmedabad Railway Station or Airport to board the transport for your onward journey to your city.
- Only breakfast and dinner is a part of our itinerary, lunch is not included in the cost inclusion column.
- All sorts of government taxes, VAT, Service taxes, etc. is our liability.
- Smooth transfer from one sightseeing place to another by cab.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Pick up and drop facility from the railway station or the airport.
- Driver allowance and toll taxes are included in the cost inclusion column of our itinerary.
- Sightseeing destinations as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Lunch and Dinner will not be served to you from our side.
- Personal expenses like laundry bills, tips, donations, etc. are not a part of our package.
- Any other expenses not mentioned in the itinerary like travel insurance.
- Early check-in and check-out costs extra so be handy to pay the charge.
- If you wish to explore the destinations that are not mentioned in our itinerary then the travel charge will be charged extra from.
For Further Information
Please fill up the below Enquire form or call our trip Advisor
Call us our Yatra Expert No +91 9911415288, +91 9911884413
Get the best Holiday Offers
Email Us at :- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
24 x 7 Online chat support on Whatsapp / Viber/ Hike/ Wechat +91 9911884413