Gujarat, the westernmost state of India is a perfect place to witness the proper blend of history, culture, art, music, and vivid traditions. Also, you must have heard the popularity of Gujarati cuisines especially if you are a fan of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah and Daya Bhabhi, the funniest character of the play. Browsing this 5 nights and 6 days long Dwarka Somnath tour package from Mumbai lets you dwell in the spiritual vibes of Lord Krishna and Lord Shiva. The package is similar to other packages we offer and is so equipped with world-class accommodations, superb food quality, and smooth transfer from one destination to another.
- Exploring the shreds of evidence of Gandhi’s life at Sabarmati Ashram and Akshardham Temple.
- Visiting the industrial areas in Ahmedabad and shop out some amazing souvenirs for your relatives and friends.
- Seeking blessings of Lord Shiva at Nageshwar Jyotirlinga and Somnath Temple and paying homage to Lord Krishna at Dwarka.
Dwarka Somnath Tour from Mumbai Itinerary
Day 1 :In Mumbai
On reaching Mumbai, you will be transferred to the hotel where you can spend your entire day by relaxing into the hotel room and then in the evening you can move out of the hotel to enjoy the nightlife of this beautiful city and conclude the first day of your trip with lip-smacking dinner.
Day 2 :Arrival in Ahmedabad
Day 3 :City Sightseeing Tour in Dwarka
Day 4 :Dwarka- Somnath
Day 5 :Somnath- Ahmedabad
Day 6 :Departure from Ahmedabad
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Smooth transfers
- Pick up and drop off service
- Guided sightseeing tour
- Any expense of personal nature
- Shopping, laundry charges
- Monument entrance fees, camera charges
- Anything not in the inclusions section
- Extra charges in case of an emergency
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.What are the top attractions in Dwarka?
Q.What are the temple timings for Somnath mahadev temple?
Q.What are some must visit beaches in Gujarat?
Q.What are some souvenirs to buy from Gujarat?
Q.What is the distance between dwarkadhish temple and somnath mahadev?