India is a land of incredible spirituality and holy destinations that has helped in making it one of the top tourist destinations in the world. For 17 days and 16 nights Spiritual North India Tour Package you will be taken across some of the most well known and popular pilgrimage sites and sacred shrines through Patna, Bodhgaya, Rishikesh, Pauri etc. From visiting the ancient temples to the Sangam and holy Ghats every place you visit will be filled with incredible charm and wonder. By the end of this exhilarating journey you will be left feeling immensely refreshed and rejuvenated in your mind, body and soul.
- Visit Vishwanath and Durga mandir in Varanasi
- Mathura and Vrindavan day trip
- Laxmi Narayan temple and Chhatarpur Temple Darshan accompanied with sightseeing of Delhi
- Early morning boat ride on ganga river in Varanasi
- Visit of Mahabodhi temple complex in Bodhgaya
- Halt in Ayodhya – the birth place of Lord Rama
- Visit of confluence of river Alaknanda and Mandakini
Spiritual North India Tour Itinerary
Day 1 :Arrival in Delhi
Upon your arrival in Delhi out tour representative will get you checked in to your allotted hotel here for an overnight stay. After getting checked in the remainder of your day will be free for you to spend in relaxation and leisure. You can feel free to check out some nearby attractions on foot and try some delicious street food.
Day 2 :Delhi – Patna
Day 3 :Patna – Bodhgaya
Day 4 :Sightseeing of Bodhgaya
Day 5 :Bodhgaya – Varanasi
Day 6 :Sightseeing in Varanasi
Day 7 :Varanasi – Allahabad
Day 8 :Allahabad – Ayodhya – Faizabad
Day 9 :Faizabad – Lucknow – Delhi
Day 10 :Delhi – Mathura – Vrindavan – Delhi
Day 11 :Delhi – Haridwar – Rishikesh
Day 12 :Sightseeing in Rishikesh
Day 13 :Rishikesh – Devprayag – Pauri
Day 14 :Sightseeing in Pauri
Day 15 :Pauri – Delhi
Day 16 :Sightseeing in Delhi
Day 17 :Delhi Departure
- Meals as per itinerary
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, toll tax, fuel charges, parking charges etc
- Guided sightseeing in private car
- Pick up and drop off service
- Monument entrance fees, camera charges
- Any expense of personal nature
- Extra charges in case of an emergency
- Tipping, laundry, shopping, phone charges etc
- Anything not in the inclusions section
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.How far is Devprayag from Rishikesh?
Q.Why is bodhgaya relevant with buddhism?
Q.Which food is famous in Varanasi?
Q.What are some famous street foods in Lucknow?
Q.How far is Mathura from Vrindavan?