Varanasi is one of the oldest living cities in the world and holds a lot of Hindu religious relevance in the life of every devotee. People from all over the world especially from the southern city of Hyderabad make their way to this pristine heritage town to pay their respects to the holy temples and shrines that are adorned all over the place.
- Visit to the famous Kashi Vishwanath Mandir
- Stay at a very good accommodation
- Comfortable sightseeing to various Varanasi tourist places
Tour Itinerary - Varanasi Tour from Hyderabad
Day 1 :Arrival in Kashi / Varanasi
Upon your arrival in Kashi from Hyderabad you shall be greeted by our tour representative who will transfer you to your allotted place of accommodation for an overnight stay. The evening will be free for you to spend it in leisure. During this time you have the option of attending the famous Ganga Aarti or checking out the vibrant and colorful market places.
Day 2 :Kashi Sightseeing
After having your breakfast in the morning you shall be made to head out for a full day of sightseeing expedition. This will include visit to places like Kashi Vishwanath Mandir, Sankat Mochan Temple, Ramnagar Fort, Sankat Mochan Temple etc. by evening your entire sightseeing of this iconic place will come to an end and you shall be made to head back to your allotted hotel in Varanasi for an overnight stay.
Day 3 :Varanasi Departure
After having your breakfast in the morning you will be made to head out to your departure location with the help of our tour representative. On drop off it will mark the end of your tour of this magnificent heritage town with us.
- Accommodation at a good facility for the said number of days
- Complimentary breakfast meal
- Sightseeing via a private vehicle and knowledgeable guide
- All types of vehicle related fees and allowance like driver charge and all inclusive taxes
- Any type of extra personal charges
- Room service or personal expenses incurred
- Entry fees if required to any monument
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions section above
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.Which is the international airport in Varanasi?
A. The Lal Bahadur Shastri airport in Varanasi is the international airport here.
Q.How many days are enough to properly visit Varanasi?
A. 5 days to a week long holiday is preferred in Varanasi.
Q.When is the best time to plan a trip to Varanasi?
A. The winter months from October to March is the best time to visit Varanasi.
Q.How far is Sarnath from Varanasi?
A. Sarnath is half an hour away from Varanasi.
Q.How far is Tulsi manas temple from Kashi vishwanath temple?
A. The tulsi manas temple is just 20 minutes away from the Kashi Vishwanath temple.
|Duration||4 Days / 3 Nights|
Hyderabad → Varanasi → Sightseeing→ VaranasiRead More
|Tour Price||₹ 26,900 /-|