Home to some of the most magnificent collection of places of interests for people belonging to Hinduism and Buddhism, Bodhgaya is one of the most highly revered sacred cities in India. In just one day you will be able to have one of the best Bodhgaya travel experiences.
Situated in Bihar this place is home to a number of historical attractions and temples that hold immense relevance in the lives of devotees. Given below is a complete tour plan for your Local Sightseeing Tour of Bodhgaya which will enable you to have the complete sacred journey.
- Complete visit to mahabodhi temple complex
- Darshan of great buddha statue
- Spiritual visit to Royal Bhutan monastery
- Visit to the ancient dungeshwari caves
- Shopping at tibetan refugee market
Bodhgaya Sightseeing Tour Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival at Bodhgaya and Complete Sightseeing
On reaching Bodhgaya our tour representative will greet you and take you straight to your hotel for freshening up. After having freshened up your one day of sightseeing tour will commence where you will be taken to several interesting tourist places in Bodhgaya along with our knowledgeable tour guide.
You will be taken for sightseeing to the following places:
1) Mahabodhi Temple Complex
A UNESCO world heritage site this temple complex is a holy religious destination housing the Bodhi Tree under which Buddha is said to have achieved his nirvana. The temple was constructed by Ashok and is visited by a huge throng of devotees on a daily basis.
- Meals as per itinerary
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking charges etc
- Toll tax, guided sightseeing
- Smooth transfers
- Any expense of personal nature
- Extra charges in case of an emergency
- Shopping, tipping, portage etc
- Monument entrance fees, camera charges etc
- Anything not in the inclusions section
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.What is the significance of the Mahabodhi temple complex?
Q.Why is Dungeshwari cave temple important?
Q.What can I shop for in the Tibetan refugee market?
Q.How far is royal bhutan monastery from mahabodhi temple?
Q.When is the best time to visit Bodhgaya?
₹ 3500Per Vehicle
₹ 3500Per Vehicle
₹ 4500Per Vehicle
₹ 7000Per Vehicle