Udaipur which is widely popular as the ‘City of Lakes’, is the most stunning part of Rajasthan because of its rich cultural background and powerful history. The city doesn’t share the same extreme temperature situation as other parts of Rajasthan and that maybe the reason why people treat it as a paradise of Rajasthan. Although, it is better to experience two to three days in this beautiful city but if you can commit to only one day then, our package will come to you as a great refuge. With our 1-day Udaipur sightseeing tour, experience the vibrant culture of Udaipur and enjoy the cold breeze of the many lakes of this city. Enjoy the freedom of royalty for a whole day in Udaipur.
- Visit and boat ride to Lake pichola
- Complete visit to city palace
- Visit to palace of more than 100 rooms in Bagore ki havel
- Visit to Saheliyon ki bari
- Watch sunset at Fateh sagar lake
Udaipur Sightseeing Tour Itinerary Package
As per the package, you will be informed in advance about the meeting place and the reposting time. From there, you will be escorted to the various famous places of this city by our tour representative. And, below is the list of all the places that you will cover during this tour.
1) Lake Pichola and Boat-Ride to Lake Palace
This one-day trip will start with a lake view and also ends with another magnificent lake view. Lake Pichola is one of the most beautiful Lakes of Udaipur as it is surrounded by towering mountains, picturesque palaces, temples, and bathing Ghats. You can also enjoy a boat ride here and with the boat ride, you will lead your way to Lake Palace, named primarily because of its location as it is completely floating on the water.
- Pick up and drop off service
- Driver allowance, parking charges etc
- Meals as per itinerary
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Toll taxes, guided sightseeing tours etc.
- Any expense of personal nature
- Extra charges in case of an emergency
- Shopping, laundry, tipping
- Monument entrance fees, camera charges etc
- Anything not in the inclusions section
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.When is the best time to visit Udaipur?
A. The best time to visit Udaipur is from September to March.
Q.Is boating allowed in Lake Pichola?
A. Yes tourists can go boating in lake Pichola and this service remains open throughout the week.
Q.Who built Fateh sagar lake?
A. Maharana jai singh is credited with having built Fateh sagar lake.
Q.What are the timings for saheliyon ki bari?
A. Saheliyon ki bari opens for tourist visits at 9 am and shuts down at 7 pm.
Q.How far is Udaipur from Delhi?
A. Udaipur is 660 kms away from Delhi and it takes about 12 hours of road journey to reach.
₹ 2500 Per Vehicle
₹ 2500 Per Vehicle
₹ 3500 Per Vehicle
₹ 7000 Per Vehicle