Varanasi, located by the holiest river in India Ganga and deemed for being one of the oldest living cities in the world is an experience of a lifetime. For some it is an overwhelming experience consisting of narrow winding streets, numerous places of worship holding incredible significance especially fro Hindus, divine Ghats and so much more that just 1 visit to Varanasi is not enough. A half day tour of Varanasi will last for 4 hours and take you across some of the most incredible and major tourist attractions here which just cannot be missed.
- Visit to BHU
- Complete sightseeing of key places in Varanasi
- Ganga aarti experience
- Holy dip in ganga river
- Offering prayer at Kashi Vishwanath mandir
Varanasi Sightseeing Tour Itinerary
Your day will be beginning when our tour representative will greet and pick you up at your point of arrival. From here on your sightseeing of the key places in Varanasi will begin. You shall be assisted in a private car for this purpose.
Your sightseeing will commence by going on a visit to Tomb of Lal Khan, Mosque of Alamgir, Shastri home, Bharat Kala Bhavan, BHU, Kashi Vishwanath Mandir, St. Thomas Church, Man Mandir observatory etc. by evening time you will be taken for a Darshan at the Dashashwamedh Ghat accompanied with a divine Ganga Aarti.
By the end of the tour you will be dropped off at your place of departure marking an end of your half day Varanasi tour with us.
- Pickup and drop for the journey from your hotel room.
- Privately shared AC vehicle for the journey.
- Lunch will also be included in the journey.
- All the parking charges and toll charges comes under this.
- No such accommodation will be offered in this package.
- Lunch and Dinner will be taken on your own.
- All kind of personal expense like camera charges, shoe keeping charges, entrance fees, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.What is special about Kashi Vishwanath temple?
Q.How can I commute within Varanasi?
Q.What are the top sightseeing places in Varanasi?
Q.Who had donated the gold for Kashi vishwanath temple roof?
Q.What are some hill stations near UP?
₹ 3500Per Vehicle
₹ 3500Per Vehicle
₹ 4500Per Vehicle
₹ 7000Per Vehicle