Delhi city is one of the most sought after travel destinations in India and also serves as the starting point for visit to several destinations. The city in itself is a huge blessing since it is entirely dotted with heritage structures and places of sightseeing. If you happen to be in Delhi for a day and are looking for fun ways to spend it then here is a complete 1 day of Delhi city sightseeing tour
- Get to know about the tomb of Humayun
- Explore the complex of Qutub Minar, a landmark of Delhi
- Drive by the parliament house and explore India Gate
- Explore the heritage of Chandni chowk
Arrival in Delhi with Sightseeing
Your journey will begin early in the morning when you will be received by our tour representative.
You will then be assisted for a complete sightseeing expedition of Delhi city. You will be taken to places like – Humayun’s tomb, Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid and India gate. Every place you will be taken to via a private car and a guided sightseeing.
After a complete day of fun packed sightseeing you shall be assisted back to your hotel where you shall be staying for the night.
- Meals as per itinerary
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Guided sightseeing tour
- Driver allowance, parking charges
- Fuel price, toll taxes etc
- Monument entrance fees, camera charges
- Any expense of personal nature
- Extra charges in case of an emergency
- Shopping, tipping, portage etc
- Anything not in the inclusions section
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.How tall is Qutub minar?
A. Qutub minar is 73 metres high and was built in 1193 by qutub ud din aibak.
Q.Who made india gate?
A. The foundation stone was laid by the duke of Connaught in 1921 and it was designed by Edwin Lutyens.
Q.Are girls allowed inside Jama masjid?
A. Jama masjid allows unrestricted entry of girls in Jama masjid. They are free to offer prayers wherever or whenever they want.
Q.How far is Agra from delhi?
A. Agra is 250 kms away from Delhi and it takes about 4 hours to reach.
Q.What are the best shopping places in Delhi?
A. Here are the best places to go shopping in delhi: CP, Janpath, Delhi haat, khan market, sarojini nagar, lajpat nagar etc.
₹ 2500 Per Vehicle
₹ 2500 Per Vehicle
₹ 3500 Per Vehicle
₹ 7000 Per Vehicle