Initially referred to as Balwant Nagar this town located on the banks of River Pahuj is popular for being the gateway to Bundelkhand. Jhansi is well-connected ton due to its rush of infrastructure and real estate development. It is particularly popular for Rani Laxmi Bai or Jhansi Ki Rani (the queen of Jhansi) for her unnerving resilience against the British forces who tried capturing it.
- Complete exploration of Jhansi fort
- Learning more about Jhansi in Jhansi museum
- Visit to the beautiful Rani mahal
- Visit to the famous rani laxmi bai park
- Unique visit to the serene st. June’s shrine church
Full Day Sightseeing Tour From Jhansi
Our tour representative will greet and receive you at the point of meeting and head on for your one day in Jhansi. The town can be visited from any of its neighboring towns of Mathura, Agra, Gwalior etc. you will be covering the following places:
1) Jhansi Fort
This early 17th-century fort stands majestically on top of a hill called Bangara. This army stronghold contains a Karak Bijli cannon along with an incredible collection of manuscripts, paintings, coins, terracotta etc. the architecture boasts of north Indian architecture and also has a wonderfully loaded museum inside which should not be missed out on.
- Pick up and drop off service
- Driver allowance, parking charges etc
- Meals as per itinerary
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Fuel price, toll taxes, guided sightseeing
- Any expense of personal nature
- Extra charges in case of an emergency
- Monument entrance fees, camera charges
- Shopping, tipping, portage etc
- Anything not in the inclusions section
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.What can i shop for in Jhansi?
A. Jhansi is mainly famous for its intricately designed glass bangles that tourists often take as souvenirs.
Q.Which is the nearest airport to Jhansi?
A. The nearest airport to Jhansi is Gwalior airport. It is just about 100 kms away from the main city centre.
Q.Why is Jhansi fort famous?
A. The jhansi fort has witnessed the brave fight and escape of Rani Laxmi bai against the british troops.
Q.What is special about Rani Mahal?
A. Rani mahal was used as a residence place for Rani laxmibai.
Q.When is the best time to visit Jhansi?
A. The best time to visit Jhansi is from October to November and from February to march.
₹ 2500 Per Vehicle
₹ 2500 Per Vehicle
₹ 3500 Per Vehicle
₹ 7000 Per Vehicle