Gangotri Yamunotri Yatra is a cherished dream of Hindu devout and is filled with never-ending experience of spiritualism and tranquility. These two pilgrimages of Uttarakhand hold a great place in Hinduism and are the originating places of the two holy rivers Ganga and Yamuna. Hindu mythology states that Gangotri is the same place where River Ganga came down on earth after the penance performed by King Bhagirath. At Yamunotri, Pilgrims seek the blessings of River Yamuna who was the sister of God of Death (Yama).
- VIP darshan pass
- Complete darshan of Gangotri and Yamunotri
- Exciting helicopter ride
- Scenic views of the valleys below
- Aarti experience
Yamunotri Gangotri Helicopter Yatra Tour Itinerary
Day 1 :Dehradun – Yamunotri – Gangotri – Dehradun
We will depart from Sahastradhara Helipad of Dehradun at 7 a.m. without any delay.
After arriving Kharsali you will be escorted by our tour representative to Yamunotri by Palki at 7:45 a.m.
After seeking the blessings of Goddess Yamuna we will rush towards Harsil by 13:30 p.m.
After arriving at Harsil, we will take a short lunch break and then proceed to Gangotri by taxi at 14:05 p.m.
Post Darshan we will move towards Harsil by the taxi towards the helipad at 16:30 p.m.
We will arrive at Sahastradhara Helipad, Dehradun at 17:15 p.m. and your journey with us ends here.
- Round way trip from Dehradun to Harsil.
- VIP Darshan at Gangotri and Yamunotri.
- Palki at Yamunotri and Taxi to Harsil.
- Personal expenses like tips, meals apart from lunch are to be incurred by the pilgrims only.
- If you are visiting any paid sightseeing destinations then the expense needs to be borne by you.
- Other expenses which are not included in the itinerary should be incurred by you.
- If the cancellation is being done 7 days before the journey- 20%
- If the cancellation is done before 48 hours of the journey- 50%
- If you cancel the booking less than 48 hours of the journey- 75%
- If the cancellation is done before 24 hours of the schedule- No Refund
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1.Is Gangotri Safe To Travel?
A. Yes, Gangotri is completely safe to visit via Uttarkashi.
Q2.Can I Reach Yamunotri By Car?
A. Yes. Yamunotri Dham can be reached by car and Hanuman Chatti is the final roadhead. The driver needs to be an experienced hills driver.
Q3.How Far Is Gangotri From Yamunotri By Road?
A. The distance between Gangotri and Yamunotri by road is 227 kms.
Q4.Is Yamunotri Trek Safe?
A. Yes, Yamunotri trek is completely safe and thousands of pilgrims undertake this journey every year.
Q5.Who Had Built Yamunotri Dham?
A. The very first Yamunotri Dham was built by Adi Shankaracharya but it was later on demolished in an earthquake and rebuilt by Maharani Guleria in 19th century.