The twin holy destinations of Badrinath and Kedarnath are two of the most vital locations in the Char Dham Yatra circuit of Uttarakhand that can be completed via the Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter. These places are located amongst the massive and majestic, snowcapped ranges of Himalayas where the Hindu population from all over the world visits to attain ‘moksha’ or salvation from the Karmic cycle of birth and rebirth. Badri Kedar Yatra by Helicopter brought to you by Atlas travel is the ultimate way of experiencing the pure bliss of the Lord.
- VIP Darshan at Do Dham temples of Kedarnath and Badrinath.
- Smooth transfer from your hotel in Dehradun to Sahastradhara helipad.
- Stay in luxury hotel.
- Complete assistance throughout the trip.
- Morning and evening Aarti at Badri Vishal.
- Beautiful bird's eye view of the Himalayas below during helicopter trip.
- Complete Yatri registration.
Tour Itinerary - Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter
Day 1 :Dehradun - Badrinath - Kedarnath - Dehradun
7:00 am - Early in the morning you will be made to depart from Sahastradhara Helipad in Dehradun for Badrinath which is situated at a distance of 1 hour of the flying journey.
8:00 am - Upon your arrival in Badrinath, you will be taken for a VIP Darshan at the main Dham shrine. You will be taking 2 to 3 hours to complete the Darshan and the puja rituals here.
11:00 am - After a spiritually soulful experience at Badrinath you will be made to proceed on towards Phata helipad which will be a journey of 45 mines.
11:45 am - Once you arrive at Phata you will be transferred to Kedarnath Helipad which is situated at a distance of 700 meters from the main temple site. You will be immediately escorted to the main temple shrine for a VIP Darshan.
1:00 pm - After the completion of your Darshan and puja rituals by afternoon you will be made to depart for Sahastradhara airport, Dehradun.
2:00 pm - You will be reaching Dehradun by afternoon after covering a flying journey of 1 hour hence, ending your journey with us.
- Exclusive helicopter services from Dehradun.
- Local sightseeing if required
- VIP darshan
- Helicopter handling charges
- Smooth transfers from helipad to temple
- Personal expenses like portage, pony/palki service etc.
- Entrance fees if any
- Any meals or snacks en route
- Extra charges in case of uncertain re scheduling
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.What is cost of Do Dham Helicopter Yatra to Badrinath Kedarnath?
A. On an average a Do Dham Yatra of Badri Kedar can cost from 80K to 90K.
Q.What is the Price of Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter?
A. A Char Dham Yatra of Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri and Yamunotri can cost anywhere from upwards of 80K to 1 lakh rupees.
Q.Is there any Helicopter Service from Kedarnath to Badrinath?
A. Yes, Kedar and Badri can be covered on the same day if the weather and situation permits. It can be done if you hire a private charter helicopter service.
Q.How much does a Helicopter ride to Kedarnath cost?
A. For a round trip from Phata - Kedarnath - Phata can cost about 7K rupees which is subject to the availability of seats.
Q.How far is Kedarnath Temple from the Helipad?
A. The temple of Kedarnath is just 500 meters from the main temple premise.