The twin holy destinations of Badrinath and Kedarnath are two of the most vital locations in the char dham yatra circuit of Uttarakhand. These places are located amongst the massive and majestic, snowcapped ranges of Himalayas where the Hindu population from all over the world visits to attain ‘moksha’ or salvation from the Karmic cycle of birth and rebirth. We bring to you an itinerary which is crafted with care and keeping in mind the complete convenience of our passengers. The do dham yatra by helicopter brings to you the unique opportunity to visit 2 dhams in one single day via a comfortable and hassle-free helicopter ride. This one-day religious tour package is a great option for people and devotees who are suffering from various physical ailments or are too old to cover the journey on foot or by road. The journey starts from Dehradun and ends the same day after covering the holy dham shrines of Badrinath and Kedarnath.
Badrinath Kedarnath Helicopter Tour Itinerary
|Tour Name:||Badrinath Kedarnath Helicopter Package|
|Tour Duration:||1 Day|
|Destination Covered:||Dehradun – Badrinath – Kedarnath|
|Tour Price:||Rs 95,000 /- Enquire Now|
Same Day: Dehradun – Badrinath – Kedarnath – Dehradun
7:00 am – Early in the morning you will be made to depart from Sahastradhara helipad in Dehradun for Badrinath which is situated at a distance of 1 hour of the flying journey.
8:00 am – upon your arrival in Badrinath, you will be taken for a VIP darshan at the main dham shrine. You will be taking 2 to 3 hours to complete the darshan and the puja rituals here.
11:00 am – after a spiritually soulful experience at Badrinath you will be made to proceed on towards Phata helipad which will be a journey of 45 mines.
11:45 am – once you arrive at Phata you will be transferred to Kedarnath helipad which is situated at a distance of 700 metres from the main temple site. You will be immediately escorted to the main temple shrine for a VIP darshan.
1:00 pm – after the completion of your darshan and puja rituals by afternoon you will be made to depart for Sahastradhara airport, Dehradun.
2:00 pm – you will be reaching Dehradun by afternoon after covering a flying journey of 1 hour hence, ending your journey with us.
- The total cost of the package includes the helicopter charges for do dham.
- It also includes the total cost of the vehicles at Badrinath.
- 1 meal at Badrinath.
- If you opt for any special puja charges then it will not be included in the package but will be availed by the passengers themselves.
- 5% of service charges will be levied on the total bill.
- Any meal, unless it has been mentioned above.
- Guide services.
- Air or train ticket fares.
- Expenses incurred of personal nature eg, telephone bills, laundry services etc.
- Travel insurance and airport tax.
- Any of the services not mentioned above.
- Delay charges which may be caused due to an unfortunate weather condition of operational disruption.
- Due to the limited space available inside the chopper, only 5 kg of luggage is allowed per passenger in order to keep all the travelers safe and secure during the course of flying. Passengers carrying extra baggage will not be permitted to take the excess baggage on board.
- Be sure to carry hand baggage or backpacks since suitcases are big and bulky and will pose a problem for the seating situation inside the helicopter.
- Due to the location of the dham shrines all the passengers are required to carry a first aid box along with some of your personal medications in case you want to stay safe even in higher altitudes.
- Children over the age of 2 years will be required to have a full ticket.
- There are no provisions or concessions to children or senior citizens.
Terms and Conditions:
- The hotel category in Guptkashi and Yamunotri are of non-star category. However Harsil and Badrinath have hotels which come under 3 to 3.5-star category.
- If you will be required to stay an extra night due to bad weather conditions then the entire cost for it will be borne by the clients themselves.
- We reserve the right to postpone the flight timings owing to bad weather conditions.
In Case of Bad Weather Conditions:
In case of unexpected bad weather conditions you will be made to finish the darshan and puja rituals the very next day. In case you are not able to completely visit any of the dham owing to bad weather conditions then you will be refunded of the remaining proportionate money depending on flying time.
For Further Information
Please fill up the below Enquire form or call our trip Advisor
Call us our Yatra Expert No +91 9911415288, +91 9911884413
Get the best Holiday Offers
Email Us at :- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
24 x 7 Online chat support on Whatsapp / Viber/ Hike/ Wechat +91 9911884413