The holy center of spiritualism, Kedarnath is known for being one of the most popular Jyotirlingas that are located in Devbhoomi, Uttarakhand. It is a part ad a crucial pillar of the Chota Char Dham Yatra as well as the holy Panch Kedar Yatra Journey. We present you with a pocket-friendly 2 days and 3 nights of Kedarnath Yatra Journey.
- Scenic drive on the hills
- Sightseeing in Haridwar
- Darshan in Kedarnath temple
- Sightseeing around Kedarnath
- Har ki pauri ganga aarti
Tour Itinerary - Kedarnath Tour Package from Haridwar
Day 1 :Haridwar – Guptkashi
Your journey towards this holy center of pilgrimage will commence early in the morning from Haridwar. From here you will be heading on towards Guptkashi, by road, which will be a journey of 8 to 9 hours. You will be driven alongside the holy river Mandakini and you will be witnessing some breathtaking sites and panoramic views. You will also be made to view the iconic Devprayag which is the confluence of two rivers which forms the holy river of Ganga. Once you arrive at Guptkashi you will be made to visit Ardh Narishwar temple which is a temple dedicated to the half man and half woman version of Lord Shiva. You will then be made to check in to your allotted hotel at Guptkashi where you will be staying the night.
Day 2 :Guptkashi – Kedarnath – Guptkashi
Early in the morning after having your breakfast you will be driven to Gaurikund. From here your trekking for the main temple shrine will commence which will be a journey of almost 7 to 8 kms for one way. You also have the option of renting a pony or Doli from Gaurikund. After completing your darshan at the temple you will be made to trek down to Gaurikund and driven back to Guptkashi for an overnight stay.
Day 3 :Guptkashi – Haridwar
Early in the morning after having your breakfast you will be made to head on towards Haridwar through Rishikesh. Once you reach Haridwar you will be made to visit some of the most iconic and majestic temples here along with some brief sightseeing. Finally you will be made to drop at Haridwar which will mark the conclusion of your trip.
- Accommodation facilities as mentioned in the tour package.
- All the meals mentioned as per the package.
- All the toll taxes including parking and fuel as well as the allowances for the drivers.
- Transport and stay taxes.
- Extra GST that will be levied separately.
- Any item or services which are not mentioned in the inclusions section.
- Personal expenses, separate tours and extra set of meals and food items consumed by you.
- Travel and medical insurance.
- Entry fees for entering anywhere.
- View More [+]
Terms and Conditions
- It is advised for you to please go through all the confirmation emails and directions regarding the package and its pricing list.
- Make sure that you have a clear idea of the belongings that you have along with you before leaving them at your hotel of cars. The company is not responsible for bearing the loss of your personal belongings.
- According to the directions given by the government of India, all foreign, as well as domestic nationals, are required to provide with a valid photo ID proof like passport, voter ID card, current driving license etc.
- View More [+]
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.Who had built har ki pauri?
A. King vikramaditya is credited with building har ki pauri in haridwar.
Q.How far is Kedarnath from Haridwar by road?
A. Kedarnath is 240 to 250 kms away from Haridwar by road.
Q.How many hours does it take to reach Kedarnath from Haridwar?
A. It takes 6 to 7 hours of road journey to reach Kedarnath from Haridwar.
Q.Are there bus services available from Haridwar to Kedarnath?
A. Yes. Bus services are available connecting Haridwar and Kedarnath in Gaurikund.
Q.What is the roundtrip price for car rental from Haridwar to Kedarnath?
A. Depending on the company it can cost anywhere from 10K rupees to 20K rupees.